𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿

_____________________________________________

━━━━━━ 3rd pov ♡

IT WAS a month with Paimon and (Y/n) already lost her, The poor (H/c) haired girl was trying to find Paimon everywhere, (Y/n) even search in Liyue to find Paimon for approximately two days already.

"Oh gosh did I fail my job to be a mom?" (Y/n) tugged her (H/c) hair out of frustration and panic, She fell to her knees, she felt her legs going numb from exhaustion. She guessed that she should go to the place where she landed and look for Paimon there.

"I swear if she got tried to be eaten by something, I'm gonna summon the hell hounds" She grumbled, kicking the little rock to a distance away from her.

She went towards the direction of where she landed. The goddess summoned four pale different colored orbs.

"please help me find that child" (Y/n) pleaded even though she can control it as much as she wants.

The orbits spread in different directions as the (H/c) girl stand up and followed the pale purple orb that morphed into a pale purple glowing butterfly and successfully avoided adventurers.

The purple butterfly abruptly exploded, she notices a blond boy (that was hella familiar to her) that was sitting on a log with a fishing rod, she lay down at the edge of the cliff and peaked at him from a distance and to a person's distance she looks like one of those school girls stalking their crush.

"Eh...I probably look like one of those cringey school girls from afar..." she mumbled

She started having flashbacks when she decided to live in human life when she wasn't a god. She remembers spotting a girl dotting over a guy behind a tree. She shivered at the thought of the memories. 'out of all the memories I could've remembered, why this?'

(Y/n) noticed a familiar floating child munching on some fish, She deadpanned as she stood up.

The (H/c) haired girl noticed the  blond boy looking in the direction where she is. No doubt that he spotted the girl and is suspicious.

"Oh shit I messed up" she cursed under her breathe as she tries to hid herself but ultimately failed when the thing she loathes the most appeared right in front of her very eyes.

"A fiery blob..." She angrily huffed
as her hands has a purple hue with

'I would've sent a huge sound wave but that would've blown up my cover and besides I don't want to use my sword right now' she worried and sighed.