A day in Hogwarts...

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success not the number of followers

- Remus Lupin

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  

𝐒𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Uff! All the classes are finished now. Well honestly Hogwarts is best. "Ron just shut up" I turned and saw Ron and Hermione fighting again. Ughh! Well they fight with each other every second. Then I saw harry calming them down.

I went to them. "Hey sid We are going library. Why don't you come with us" Hermione told dragging me to the library. I saw harry smiling at me and ron too. As I saw library I was just amazed. It was just wow!

When I was going I bumped with someone

When I was going I bumped with someone. "Umm sorry i didn't mean to" I said giving hand to that girl. "It's okay I was in some hurry" She said rubbing her forehead where she got hurt. Well she was beautiful. She was having brown hairs, green eyes and peachy lips.

Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley.

"Ginny" I saw harry and ron came towards her. "Hello ginny" Harry said hugging her and ron too. "Hey sid meet her she is my sister Ginny" Ron said introducing her. Ohh so she is her sis. "Well ron I have to go byee" Ginny said running out of library.

Well we went our seats and started reading book and professor snape too told that some exams are coming that sucks man. " Honestly why don't you both read" Hermione said them with a whisper. But ron argued. Oh well drama will start now. "Why do you care" Ron said making faces. "Then what you will write in exam" Hermione said with a fake smile. "Copy of you" Ron said mimicking her and now her anger is now on peak. Well to say she is too much badass girl. "THE FUCK RON DARE TO DO THAT I WILL KILL YOU" Hermione shouted and walked away from library and I saw ron he was scared like a rat lol.

( pss :- no one was there in library 😜)

And after some reading. We went in corridor. "Hello childrens" I saw to see the principal. Well I already he is too much old. He was having white hairs, white beard, black eyes.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore ( itna bada naam 😵)

"Hello Dumbledore" Harry said handshaking with him. "Well harry how are James and lily" Dumbledore said with concern. "They are totally fine" Harry said with a smile.

( so potterheads our Harry's parents are alive in this book and who don't know Harry is a orphan in the series and his parents was dead)

And he vanished by this. "Where did he went" I asked Harry. "Aha! He is the great wizard of Hogwarts. He is best. He knows everything what's going in the world and the past even future" Harry said all this with a cute smile. I was totally amazed how can someone be this much talented.

Warning⚠

Okay now I am bored! Well I want someone to talk. ( zaira - yeah Harry and ron is there right)
yeah but I don't wanna talk with them.
( zaira - Hermione?)
Umm no some other.
( Zaira - Ginny?)
Noo I will not talk with her.
( Zaira - THEN WHOM YOU WANNA TALK).
how about umm avneet.
* total silence*
( Zaira - JUST FUCK OFF)
but will you both let me talk to her.
( Zaira - Okay 😑😑)

RIP fourth wall 😂😂

I saw avneet sitting there with a book in her hand. I went towards her and sat beside her. "Hello" I greeted her with a smile. "Hello" She said closing her book. "What are you doing here" I said looking in her chocolaty eyes. "Well I don't know I saw this place was peaceful so" She said just looking at the place.

"Why don't you come with us I mean" I just blurted out. "It's okay I don't wanna be burden to someone" She said this with a pale smile. "Who told you are a burden" I said catching her hand.

( zaira - ohhh! catching hand 😏😏)
Sid - just concentrate on writing.
(Zaira - 😑😑)

"Everyone tells even my dad" She said as a tear leaked in her eye. "Hey! Don't cry you are not a burden. You are a angel. You can tell if something is causing you?" I said wiping her tears. "It's just my dad abandoned me when I was small and he even told me I am burden to him whom he don't wanna accept then I met professor Dumbledore and he adopted me and took me to Hogwarts" She ended crying up badly. I just hugged her and she cried heartly on my shoulder.

I saw Hermione came towards us. As soon as she saw us she started smirking. "Huh! Future couple" She told and shrugged towards us. What's up with her.
_____________________________
#

Cliffhanger

How was the chapter??

Bored! Right??

Are you guys ready for a long time skip??

Byee see you all in next chapter!

How cute! 🥺🥺

Zaira
🧡🧡🧡