The dream?

We've all got both light and dark inside us

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is that what part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

- Sirius Black

_____________________________
Avni's pov.
"Let's go avni" Sid said going towards the train. Oh! I was again lost in my thoughts well that's obvious. I slowly made steps towards train and went inside it. I saw harry, Hermione, Ron and Sid sitting at one seat I went towards them and sat besides Hermione. "Hey do you know what Ginny started dating" Hermione whispered to me as I was writing my diary. "With whom" I asked curiously of course I was her friend. But if I remember she kinda like harry. "Dean Thomas well he is handsome though" Hermione said writing something in her book. "What are you writing" I asked peeping in her book. "Well I am revising for the test" She said concentrating on her book.

"Well you are a topper" I said rolling my eyes. "What if I say I am not" She said smirking. Wait! What? She is not? " Well darling that's a secret" She said smirking on me. Ah! Hate you!

Whe chuckled and continued her work. Well I am bored now! Well I saw everyone. Harry was sleeping taking support of window. Ron was eating like a hungry animal. Woah! And Sid he was thinking something deeply. I slowly sat beside him. "Hey! What are you thinking?" I asked slowly. He just sighed. "I just can't save them. I am a curse. For me they just lost there lives and I know how much he feels alone without his parents I can understand that" He said looking towards harry and his eyes were want to tell something. He wants to take the revenge he sure does!!

Flashback
All were 15 years and everyone is enjoying in Hogwarts and after some time they went to sleep. And harry got wierd dream that Voldemort is laughing and Someone is calling him. "Haryyyyyyy......

Voldemort

Voldemort.
( I think everyone knows he is the villain)

He woke up with a jerk as was breathing heavily. "What happened" Ron asked him half asleep. He just nodded in no and "Ron wake up Sid we are going to Dumbledore" Harry said in hurry. "Whyyyyyy" Ron said whining. "Just shut your mouth and come with me" Harry said wearing his clothes. He can't roam in the school with his night dress. Ron lazily waked up still stumbling in his walk. Harry knows Ron can't do. He went towards Sid and poured some water which was in  jug and some water he splashed on Ron.

"WHAT THE FUCK. BRO WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP I WAS SEEING THE BEST DREAM" Sid just shouted top of his lungs and here Ron was still sleeping on the floor. "Dude calm down. I know you were dreaming about avneet. But this is important we have to go to Dumbledore fast" Harry said throwing his clothes on his face and Sid wore rolling his eyes. They went towards Dumbledore not before waking Ron by throwing spider on his face.

"Umm can I know why are we going" Ron said still dogging them both. "You will get to know" Harry started running towards Dumbledore's office. "Well well well how are you Potter" Someone said from behind.
_____________________________
#Cliffhanger

How was the chapter??

Sorry for the short chapter and we decided to update everyday but small chapters.

Hope you like it.

Will see you all in next chapter!

Lol just saw harry's face in that moment. It was epic 😂😂😂😂

Byeeee

Zavira
💛💛💛