"Alone" meeting??

You are not a bad person, you are a good person whom bad things have happened to

- Severus Snape

_____________________________
Hermione's pov
Why did he called me alone. Do he like me?? Will he propose me?? Ahhh! What are you thinking Hermione I know he is not interested in me but also. "Well what are you thinking" Ron said stuffing food in his mouth totally looking like a fat donkey! "Umm nothing ron and do you know where is crookshanks ( it's hermione's cat)" I asked hopefully. "Wait where is scabbers ( it's ron's rat actually a pet)" He asked banging table.

"Maybe in your pocket" I said taking my spoon. " It's not there I definitely think your cat ate my rat" He said going hurrily. "Wow! What a rhyme sentence" Sid said said with excitement! "Meowww" I saw crook was down under my chair I sighed at ron and took her in my arms.

"Mione do you remember?" Harry said in whisper. I just nodded my head and went to potions class! "Hey mudblood" Draco said with his sitty attitude. I ignored him and went towards my class. "students open page number 346" Professor snape said strictly dude just let me enter first! As snape was teaching I was just thinking about harry. Why did he called me?

At 7pm
Harry's pov
Where is Hermione I told her come at 7 pm. "Hey harry" She said coming towards him. "Well Hermione to the point tell me what are you hiding" He said directly. "Wait! What am I hiding" I said nervously. Yes! I am hiding something! "You actually not a topper. You use something to be" He said coming like lion and I was his prey.

"Okay I use time turner for it" I said finally taking a breath. He was too much close to me. His breaths were mingling with mine and his green eyes were having a fire! He was absolutely looking so hot right now! "What's that?" Suddenly ge asked me with confusion taking some steps back as he realise he was too much close to me.

"Well we can go in future/past from this time Turner" I said opening it. It was a locket! "Wow brilliant" He said being amazed.

Time Turner

Time Turner.

Let's see what sidneet are doing-

Sid's pov.
I was finding harry! Duh where is he? And his juliet is also not there. "Sid did you saw Hermione" Avneet came with a book in her hands. "Umm well I am finding her and harry" I said forcing a smile to her. She just sighed. "Are you going somewhere" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I was going to library would you like to join?" She said smiling. Ahh! My heart! How can I say no to this beautiful smile! Kuch zyada nahi hogaya! Leave it waise bhi who cares!! "Of course let's gooo" I said grabbing her hand and running towards library.
_____________________________
#Cliffhanger

How was the chapter??

Guess the writer now!!

See ya byee will meet in next chapter!

Wait a min WHERE IS TODAY'S GIF okay got it!

Poor ron, I pity him 😂😂😂✌

Zavira
💛🧡💛