Chapter 2

Disclaimer: Hello! So, I'm back. I couldn't decide how to continue this, but then I realized how to! .....So basically I had writer's block. At least that's what it sounds like to me. Does it look like that to you? Thanks for sticking with me everyone! Anywho, you all know the drill. I don't own Diabolik Lovers.

WARNING: There are some Twilight references or some shit. Idk what you'd call it. I'm using some terms from the book in this fic.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

~Mei~

"Mommy look! A butterfly!" A little girl pointed to a silver and blue butterfly, while holding the hand of a woman with dark hair. Were am I? "A Bluesilver butterfly...am I....dreaming?" I murmured. No, it felt too real to be a dream. I turned my head to look closer at the scene before me, when it shifted and changed. The people were the same; the little girl and her mother were sitting at a cute dining room table. There was a man there, but a shadow overcasted his face so I couldn't tell who it was. I turned to the woman. Maybe if I figured out who she is, I'll be able to figure out who the little girl is, I thought.

I looked at the mother, before gaping slightly. It was my mother. Which must mean that the girl was....me. And the man is my father. I looked about seven in this...realistic dream, memory, or whatever this is. But...how come I don't remember any of this? I looked back at the scene, just in time to see my mother kissing me on the forehead. "I'm going to work, I'll see you later." Then she left. The room fell silent and the man, presumably my father, stood up without saying a word and slapped the girl (or rather, me) hard.

He lunged towards me, his mouth open. That's when I caught it. His fangs. My father...was a vampire? His fangs neared my little seven year-old neck when the door was sent flying off the hinges. My father lifted his head up. A blonde man entered. "I would not touch her if I were you [         ]."

"Ka--hei--. This girl is my meal." My father hissed.

"And this girl is my d---g--er." The man frowned. "She will not die. Not ever. That is the price for being my d---g--er."

"Oh, she won't die. She's a singer, after all." My father gleamed.

"Woah, singer? What is this, Twilight?" I asked. But, as the rules of dreams go, even if it is a memory, they couldn't hear me. I wonder who the man who saved me is. And how come I didn't know my dad was a vampire?! Was I a vampire?!

I gasped, sitting upwards. An irk mark could be seen on my forehead seconds later. "I knew it!" I yelled, shaking my fist at the ceiling. I sighed and got up, looking at my clock. 7:25 p.m. I smiled softly. This is the only thing I actually liked about a new life; the thing every teenager wants is to go to a night school. I slipped on my uniform and skipped downstairs.

"Good morning stepbrothers! .....Blondie." I greeted happily. They all turned to greet me, but Yuuma, who I had learned was the same age as me, looked surprised. He turned his head, his cheeks turning ever-so-slightly pink. "Good morning Mei." Ruki, who I learned was the oldest, greeted me.

"Ahem, so. Let's get our asses to school!" I said happily. What? So sue me for being happy about not having to wake up at five o'clock in the morning just to learn what I've already learned. "Yes, let's." Ruki nodded in agreement. We exited the manor and there was a car waiting for us. We got into the car and we took off. Me, I toppled to the floor when Kou told the driver to hit the gas.

I sat up and glared at him with the  infamous Tsukishima glare before getting back in my seat. The car pulled up to this fancy-looking school with all sorts of students heading towards the gate. We filed out of the car, the others students stopping and whispering amongst themselves. "It's the Mukamis!"

"Who's that girl with them?"

"That slut better not touch my Ruki-sama!" I rolled my eyes. As if! Why would I even? I frowned. "-ei. Mei." A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Azusa. Last night, Azusa visited me while I was painting my room a pale midnight blue, and we actually clicked. We have a lot in common, except the fact that he has masochistic tendencies and I don't. "Huh, what? Sorry, I spaced out." I commented.

"It's okay. I was just saying that Yuuma's going to show you around. I have band practice, so I can't. Anywho, at least try to get along." Azusa replied pleadingly.

"Yeah, sure, no problem." I answered. Yuuma had walked slightly ahead and I had to jog to catch up to him. We spent a good two and a half minutes in silence up until the teacher's office. "See you later." He said. I begun to panuck. "Hey wait!"

"What?" Yuuma asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"What if I can't find my first class and get lost, only to end up in the basement which happens to be a butcher shop for an ace-wielding serial killer? What then, huh? HUH?" I asked in all seriousness.

"You can't be serious." He groaned.

"I'm as serious about this as Azusa is about pain." I deadpanned. His eyes widen slightly and he sighed. "Fine. Get your schedule and let's go."

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

~Yuuma~

I looked over at Mei. "What?" I mentally flinched at how I sounded; annoyed. Her eye slightly twitched as she startex, "What if I can't find my first class and get lost, only to end up in the basement which happens to be a butcher shop for an ace-wielding serial killer? What then, huh? HUH?" She can't be serious.

"You can't be serious." I frowned.

"I'm as serious about this as Azusa is about pain." Mei deadpanned. My eyes widen slightly and I sighed. "Fine. Get your schedule and let's go." She hurried and got her schedule. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the office. "Alright, what's the class number?" I asked her. Mei looked down, turning the paper all sorts of ways before I snatched it up from her.

Her schedule looked hectic.

Room 2A

1 ⇒ AP Trigonometry
2 ⇒ AP Literature
3 ⇒ AP World History
4 ⇒ AP Marine Biology
5 ⇒ Physical Education
6 ⇒ Music
7 ⇒ Orchestra
8 ⇒ Study Hall

Damn. This schedule, for a third year? And what's with all these AP classes? I frowned. I grabbed her hand and led her to her main classroom. We walked in silence up the stairs, until Mei spoke up. "Hey, um...Thanks. For the other day, I mean. With stupid Kou." I looked back at her, my eyes widening slightly. She was looking away from me slightly, a soft, pale pink splashed acrossed her cheeks.

I felt my face heat up slightly. What the hell is wrong with me?! I screamed mentally. "Yeah...no problem." I muttered. We arrived at her classroom and parted ways. I almost facewalled right then and there. "I need help..." I muttered. And none of my brothers can help...except Azusa, maybe. I sighed as I knew my day would get worse.

"If it isn't one of the Mukami brats." I froze on the spot. That voice...was the voice of Raito Sakamaki.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

Phew! Chapter 2 is finally here. I'm sorry I took so long to write it and post it up! I couldn't figure out how to continue this, but a couple days ago I did. Anyway, here you are! I know it's shorter than the first chapter, but it's still more than one page! So ha! Please look forward to two knew stories:

Still in The Bones (One Piece)

In The Middle (Naruto Sucked In)

Comment

Vote

Share

~J.S. (JadedSkeleton)