Character Info (For the Author's Benefit)

Okay, before you continue, you should know you can skip this. This character info is only to help me keep my character in...well, character. Now onto the info!

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

Name: Tsukishima Mei → Mukami Mei

Age: 17

D.O.B: March 25th (Aries)

Skills/Talents: Piano, violin, martial arts, and gymnastics.

Family: Tsukishima Chihiro → Mukami Chihiro (Mother, re-married)

Karlheinz → Stepfather (I don't know his real name)

Mukami Ruki → Older stepbrother

Mukami Yuuma → Stepbrother

Mukami Kou → Younger stepbrother

Mukami Azusa → Stepbrother

History: At the age of 6, she broke her right ankle, and it hasn't been very easy for her to do some of the things she likes. At the age of 7, Mei was attacked by her deadbeat 'father', who, coincidentally, was a vampire and the ex-best friend of her stepfather, Karlheinz, who is her true father. Mei doesn't remember the attack, nor does she know that Karlheinz is her real father.

Likes: Mei likes pocky, gummy bearsーokay, she loves candy. But if someone really wants to befriend her (or gain her trust), just get her something panda related. Or a panda. She also loves the colors cyan and cerulean.

Dislikes: Mei hates cold-hearted, emotionless people. She hates bullies and mean, rude people. Mei also dislikes the color pink, brown, and she also dislikes people who want to harm her mother, her only family left.

Personality: Mei is headstrong, stubborn, energetic, and happy-go-lucky.

Appearance: Short, dark, wavy grey hair and pale blue eyes. Has a 32A breast size, is 160 centimeters (approximately 5' 4"), and 110 lbs.