Chapter 1 ~ Anger

"Scarlet- Scarlet Avery Lopez wake up" Roman shouted from the bottom of the stairs

"IAMUP."I said with a grown

Shit. Must of missed my alarm again. I hurried out of bed got to my closet and put my training gear on. Which was a black and white sports bra on and plain black leggings to go with it. Threw my chocolate brown wavy hair into a bun.

I got to my draws and pulled out my best knives that I always keep on me just for emergencies. That even means in training.
they are usually around my thigh so they stay hidden but I couldn't be bothered with that because I am always home.

So I got my strap that holds them and put it on my arm today.

I got out of my room in a rush. While I was jogging down the stairs I see Roman and jace at the bottom of them shaking there heads at me.

"You are late again Ave." jace said with a pissed look on his face.
Jace has never really used my first name one Ave. lucky I love him really because I would of punch him already.

"Yeh yeh - yeh I know you don't need to tell me."
"Well me and jace will meet you outside in 5 minutes ok and if your not there then you will do extra work today." He said with this eyebrow raised and with a big huff.

God what the fuck is up is ass today. Well I don't want to find out but I probably will at the end of training.

Running into the kitchen I took the toast that Theo had in his hand and to a bite out of and threw it back on his plate.

"Hey asshole get your butt back here." While having an unimpressed smirk on his face.
"SORRY I CANT UNLESS YOU WANT TO CATCH ME GTG BYE." I gave him a grin and a wink to go with it while running away into the back yard.

God that's got to be a new record for me.
"3 minutes good job Ave."
"I know right. I must have a little bit of fire in me today." As I punched jace's shoulder.
" I would go careful in what you are doing Ave because we aren't going easy on you today. Especially Mr. Stick up his ass over there. Go talk to him while you have to go over there anyway see if you can pull that stick out of his ass."

I turn around to we're jace was pointing to I see Roman covered in sweat were he has been beating the shit out of  the punching bag. God, why do I have to see what's wrong with him. So I walk over to the bench and grabbed his towel and mine, then jogged over. you could tell he was pissed off by how he was punching the bag it seem like if he was on a mission again.

"TAKE FIVE ROMAN."while throwing his towel at his face.
That stopped him a huff and then wiped the towel over his face.
"wrap me up could you. So what's wrong with you."as I stare into his eye's.
He didn't say anything for five minutes. He just started to just wrap my hand's up so I could use the bag.
" come on there's no point in trying to deny it. Ok just-."

"YOU WANT TO FUCKING KNOW THEN GO ASK DAD."
He go that angry and slapped me across the face. Leaving a cut on my cheek.I acted like it wasn't there but my face was burning up slightly.
"ok I will." I only used that as an excuse to try and get out of that situation.While walking off back into the house with a tear running down my face. My brothers told me that you should never cry if you got hurt because it shows your weaknesses. But when it's your siblings then it's kinda different I guess. Jace saw me walking away from Roman with blood slowly falling from the cut.