Yoon Jeonghan

Yoon Jeonghan. The problem starts the moment he appears anywhere. Unlike the normal people who go according to the rules, Yoon Jeonghan has a way of getting on my nerves with his cheating.
And today is the same. It was just a basketball game but Jeonghan tripped me at the end moment and made me fall. He is nothing like what he shows at the first impression. An angel? No he's the devil himself.
"Jerk." I mumble under my breath as I watch the opposite team dance in victory. Jeonghan is among them with his other four friends. They all are jumping around excitedly.
"Get up, Ro Na." My teammate helps me get up as she sighs shaking her head as she gives the boys a disappointed look.
I pick my bag and make my way outside the court. It's always like this. I can never stand up against him. It's always been like this and just because I'm a coward. And also because I'm too shy to raise my voice.
I hear someone call my name over the crowd. The crowd let's the person reach me before they all go on their way.
It's Yoon Jeonghan again. I don't even know what to say. Is he here to mock me?
"Are you angry?" He asked with his hands in his pocket. He is standing coolly even after cheating.
"I am." I mumble. "You cheated."
He chuckles. "Then you should've said something. Complained."
I sighed shaking my head. "Would that stop you?"
"It would if you were the one who complained. Atleast you'd think about me for some time." He smirks.
"I don't think I get you." I said confused.
"No but I will get you." He said as he flashed his angelic smile. "How about this? If you have a coffee with me I'll stop cheating."
"You will? Why?" I asked again confused.
"Because-" He stopped as he stared at me confused now. "You don't get it?"
I shook my head.
"I...umm...I want to get closer to you." He said scratching his ear nervously.
"Oh." I said as it hit me. "Are you asking me out?"
He sighed in relief. "Yeah. Thank God you got it now. I've been trying for months now."
I clicked my tongue. "You could've asked me dummy. I almost began to hate you."
"Right." He laughed.
"Right." I nodded.