Choi Seung Cheol

"Hey Seungk-
Seungkwan walks away like he didn't hear me. Since the last few days everyone is afraid to talk to me. It's like I've been possessed.
"You have no escape now, Y/n." Jeonghan stands, leaning against the locker. "You've been marked."
"What?" I ask ridiculed. "Who marked me?"
He chuckles, patting my head. "The one who's going to hit me now."
"Wha-
I shriek as Jeonghan falls on the floor and a heavh body on him, hitting him to death.
For a moment I can't move until I realize the person will kill Jeonghan.
" Stop it." I yell at-
"Seungcheol." I try pushing him away. He stops for a moment as he stares at me in the eye. And suddenly I feel like he'd pin me to a wall and... No. I had to save Jeonghan.
"Please stop." I plead trying to losen his hold on Jeonghan's collar.
"Why do you care?" He asks in a cold and distant voice. "Do you have feelings for him?"
"What? He's like a brother to me." I say.
"You heard that? Now get off me lover boy." Jeonghan pushes Seungcheol off him and sits up. "I have someone I already like."
"You're the worst, Choi Seungcheol." I say as my eyes fill up. I get up and run off to the rooftop.
"I'm sorry, Y/n." I hear footsteps approaching.
I look up to see Seungcheol looking at me with a sad face. I knew I'd melt right now if I could. I hated seeing him ashamed but he had done wrong this time.
"I just..." He sighs Kneeling down.
"Marked me?" I ask.
"What?" He asks.
"Is that why no one wants to tslk to me? You are so bad for doing that." I punch his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I was wrong. I just like you too much. But I promise I'll never do something if you-
"Let you mark me?" I cut him off. "I'm yours already."