Crush

As Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the bed, coming closer to kook's lips to kiss him.

Kook shoved him off "What are you doing?"

"Doing what happened last night" tae winking at koo.

"I'm sorry my mind wasn't right last night.I really didn't mean to".

This pissed off Tae. 'Why I'm so soft for this boy that now he dares to reject my kiss'.

"As if I wanted to kiss you, even I was drunk last night. Thinking of someone else I kissed you" Tae lied as he wanted to keep his pride high.

"Is there no other room in this big house?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I don't want to share the room with you as easy as that"

This triggered Taehyung more.
"Come, I will show you the room next door. It's a guest room but you can stay as long as you like" though he was pissed he didn't show it on words. He didn't know why. 'Why am I being nice to him' he hit his own head as he thought. And showed koo the guest room.

"So, you really want to stay in another room?" This time Tae wasn't teasing or playing he asked genuinely as he didn't want kook to leave.

"Ye-s I guess......." kook said as he also felt bad for being harsh with Tae.

"Ok then good night. See you in school tomorrow. "

"What do you mean school? Aren't we going together tomorrow? "

"What do you meanby together?Remember you staying here is supposed to be a secret?"

"Hmmm...fine...Good night" koo said as he rolled his eyes and closed the door.

He went and laid on the bed. It wasn't as decorated as the other room but beautiful enough to live.

Kook was worried, as he has go to college tomorrow and it is little far from Taehyung's house. Back then he used his cycle to ride but now he has none. And Jimin house is next street to university . So he just walks, he needn't need transport. Then he remembered
y/n.

But he can't ask her help also as where would he tell her to pick him from? Taehyung's house? As he was thinking about tomorrow. Suddenly, his mind was filled with last night thoughts. Him kissing taehyung. They literally made out. It gave him chills thinking about that night with Tae. But at the same time thinking of her eyes. The way y/n was looking at him.

"Yaahhhh!!!" He shouted at himself. "How can you think of your friend like that Jungkook-ah??"
He has a habit of speaking to himself since childhood as he had no friends or anyone to share his thoughts with.

"But Jungkook the way you slow danced with y/n......that's a night you can't ever forget" he was blushing as the moonlight was falling at his room and him siting in a white bed made him feel as if he was in heaven.

that's a night you can't ever forget" he was blushing as the moonlight was falling at his room and him siting in a white bed made him feel as if he was in heaven

"But why would she like you? She might see you as a friend" he sighed.So he thought to talk it out with Jimin. As it wasn't that late and he also wanted to know if he went home safe last night.

 As it wasn't that late and he also wanted to know if he went home safe last night

On the other hand, Taehyng sat down behind the closed door. Thinking about last night. Him pushing kook against the door and kissing. 'Did i like him enough to kiss him? Or was it just my drunk thoughts'. In these many years, he dated only once. And she also left him for another guy. But, he never dated or got interest on guys. This was the first time for Tae to feel something for a guy and that was on kook. He kept thinking 'Do I like him?'.

"Chimchim, how are you?"

"Are you alright Jungkook-ah? As it's late night and you calling now?"

"No hyung, just wanted to ask whether you reached home safe last night?"

"Yes kook, I did. I'm sorry I couldn't say bye to you and y/n as I saw you guys dance as if you guys were into each other so much. So I didn't want to interrupt"

"I want to talk you about that too chim. You know last night me and y/n slowed danced, we was about to kiss but then I was kissing Taehyung on bed"

"So you didn't go to your house last night?? Did something happen between you two?"

"I don't know hyung, I kept thinking after the kiss what happened but I remember nothing"

"Oh...what did Taehyung say? Did you ask him?"

"No hyung, I didn't and also I want to say you something else....."

"What is it Jungkook-ah? "

"I think......I-.......I...."

"What is it kook tell me. I'm concerned now"

"I think I like y/n".

"Come early to class tomorrow. We will discuss about this"

- Do jungkook really like y/n? Meanwhile taehyung slowly falling for koo? was she drunk last night that she acted like she had interest on koo?

* Vote if you liked the story💜*

*Will update next episode soon*

*Next episode is updated*