Washroom

As soon as heard the door opening to a voice he wiped off his tears trying to look fine.

"Jealous much huh kook?" As the voice entered, revealing Taehyung.

Kook was upset over everything he didn't even bothered to reply.

Taehyung locked the washroom door as he entered further looking at himself at the mirror fixing his tie. Kook was looking at Taehyung's mirror image lost in the beauty. He shook himself not to fall for the beauty trap again and reached the door to leave.

Tae pulled kook's hand making him closer to him. "I asked you a question"
He raised an eyebrow. "What do you want Taehyung!! Just let me go"

"Not that easy. Missed me huh?"

Jungkook bit his lip as he stood in the grip of Taehyung's hand. Tae came closer to his ears whispering "Won't you answer me?" And licked his earlobe.

Kook shoved him off freeing his hand from Tae. "Why would I miss you?"

"Don't you remember the night few days back?" Tae smirked. Kook clearly knew what Taehyung was talking about he gulped as he listened. He started to sweat nervously remembering the night and how Tae fucked him. He wanted Tae right away. But didn't want to show he was needy so he just shook his head " I don't know what you're talking about, I'm leaving" as he walked past Tae to the door again.

Tae aggressively pinned him to the door. " Not that easy, if you don't remember the night.......why don't we replay the memory by doing what happened that day" Tae said as he pushed his bulge on kook's. He was moving up and down on kook making him moan which kook controlled his best not to. Kook kept biting his lips and squeezed his hand tight not to lose control.

As Tae was grinding he licked and kissed kook's neck. This really turned on kook. He bit his lips more harder making it bleed tasting his own blood.
" Won't you moan for me babyboy?" Tae asked as he took kook's shirt up and kissing his lips roughly and going down his abs to slightly stroking kook's member. Finally a moan left out from kook's mouth. This excited Taehyung more.

As Tae kissed kook he unzipped his pant and broke the kiss "Get on your knees right now " he said in an ordered manner. Kook looked down at Tae's member standing that tempted him more to kneel rather than to refuse. He kneeled himself and stroked Tae's member and licked the tip. "That's my boy I missed your tongue for so long"

Kook then licked all over the long shaft and giving kisses to his balls which excited Tae more and couldn't control and just shoved kook's mouth to his member moving faster up and down. Kook whimpered as he was giving Tae a deep throat. Finally with a loud moan Tae finished his load on kook's mouth.

Kook got up " Can I leave now? "
"Babyboy do you think that's all we did that night? And I'm here still hard for you" kook looked at Tae's he wasn't lying he was too hard and thick. Kook gulped and before he could think Tae pushed him to basin making him face the mirror. "Look at yourself getting fucked" Tae said as he removed kook's pant and pulled the boxer down.

"Bent now" Tae ordered again pushing kook's head down. Tae started licking his hole putting his tongue in and out tongue fucking him. This made kook to precum and was holding the basin too strong for a grip.
"Taeee....ahhh....mmm" he kept moaning as Tae directly put three fingers in one go causing him to feel the pain and pleasure at the same time.

Tae put his tip near to kook's entrance rubbing it making kook get more wet as he stroked his member in one hand. "Pleaseeee....Tae take...I-it Sl-" before he could finish his sentence Tae pushed his member deeply this made kook scream in pain. But Tae was merciless when it came to sex he kept thrusting deeply as he unbuttoned himself and leaving the shirt open with tie on his bare body .

 But Tae was merciless when it came to sex he kept thrusting deeply as he unbuttoned himself and leaving the shirt open with tie on his bare body

He kept pounding on him. The washroom was filled with their loud moans. If music wasn't playing outside everyone would have easily known what was going on inside.

Tae took kook's one leg up and placed it on the basin and kept pounding. "......mmmm.....you..are sooo.....deeeppp"
Tae thursted few more times as they both finished off together.

Tae buttoned himself, zipped his pant, tied his tie and made himself look as if nothing happened into a proper gentleman. Meanwhile, kook on other hand was still naked trying to gather himself from a powerful act he went through.

"I'm leaving" he smirked at kook's condition. "Thanks for the night, I had fun"
When kook heard this he gave him a shocked look.
He continued " I heard you moved out with Jimin. Poor you, must be struggling a lot financially. Here is $500........for the pleasure....satisfy me more and I will pay you more " he took kook's hand and put it closing his hand to hold the cash and he smirked one last time before he left.

Kook broke down on the floor. Looking at the money in his hand made him feel like a prostitute or so. He didn't even bothered to dress up, crying too hard.

* Vote if you liked the story💜*

*Next episode will be updated soon*

*Next episode is updated*