☆•°I'm Sorry, My Lover°•☆

"Fuck."

It was all Jimin could say as Jungkook put him back on the bed and collapsed on him, all sweaty and hot, smelling like sex and an aroma that was so uniquely Jungkook that it almost hurt.

"I love you so much, baby," Jungkook murmured while pulling out of Jimin and flopping down next to him, breathing a bit unstable.

Jimin tilted his head to the side to watch his man breathe for a little longer before he had a warm body at his side and a nose nuzzling into his neck in an endearing way. Jungkook fit at his side in a manner that was almost too perfect to be true. His eyes were shut peacefully and his long, full lashes fanned across his cheeks that seemed to look exceedingly softer after sex, making him look angelic and innocent in some way. His tattoos littered his body beautifully.

While Jimin's own caramel skin was glowing in a way that captivated and drew Jungkook in, like a moth to a flame. And now he was able to push back the longer, feathery locks of Jimin's curly blond hair.

Jimin thought that moments like these, when the smell of sex and sweat was still lingering in the air and the sound of their rugged draws of breath filled the air, were the moments that Jimin would more than willingly trade his soul for in order to keep them forever and ever. Jimin didn't notice that Jungkook was staring at him more lovingly than he had ever before.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jimin asked, tone whiny as he hid his face from Jungkook's chocolate brown eyes, cheeks reddening.

"I can't believe it sometimes that I have an angel like you in my life," Jungkook breathed, turning his head so he could kiss the top of his pretty boyfriend's head before nuzzling his face into the soft hair.

Jimin smiled warmly, "I don't think I could've asked for someone better than you," he muttered, fingers dancing across the black-haired boy's chest, tracing lightly over the tattoos.

"I won't disagree with that," Jungkook replied simply with a half-teasing smile.

"I love you so much, Jimin. I just couldn't find words for describing what you mean to me," Jungkook mumbled while looking at Jimin's soft angelic face and caressed his cheek with the back of his hand.

They had said it to each other a million times, Jungkook knew, but he couldn't help wanting each 'I love you' to have some sort of meaning, some sort of promise.

"You don't have to say anything. I don't need words to understand you," Jimin murmured and closed his eyes when he felt Jungkook's gentle touch on his face.

Jungkook smiled, pulling away from Jimin to sit up and look down at him, a lazy grin plastered on his face, "Let's take a shower before sleeping," he mused, bending down so that his face was only centimeters away from Jimin's.

And with that, there was a peck to the other's lips and Jimin was sitting up straighter, looking expectingly at his other half.

"You know I can't say no to you," Jimin murmured with a tired expression on his face. It was a huge problem they faced, saying no to each other.

Jungkook also never denied Jimin of anything, wanting the boy to have the world and so much more. He claimed that 'those fucking curls and goddamn face' get him every single time.

Jimin let out a dramatic sigh that came hand in hand with a warm smile, sitting himself up and throwing his beautiful long legs over the side of the bed. He stood up and stretched a bit before wincing a little when he noticed the pain in his ass.

Jungkook let out a laugh, smirking. "Someone's arse a bit sore?" He cooed, a wicked glint in his eye as he ran a soft hand through Jimin's already messed up hair.