☆•°Kryptonite°•☆

"Beautiful," Jungkook whispered while pushing a strand of Jimin's hair behind his ear and looking at him endearingly.

It was almost eleven in the evening and there were only a few people in the office. Jungkook had an important meeting that day, so he was quite tired. Jimin, being his secretary, stayed with him all day and after finishing all the work, they were resting on the couch together.

"I'll get the DNA reports tomorrow, so I'm a little worried," Jungkook stated, still touching Jimin's hair and Jimin had the urge to lean into his touch.

"I just couldn't bring myself to believe that my whole life was a lie," Jungkook mumbled sadly, "My dad wasn't my actual father. My mom cheated on my dad. And the worst, my biological father killed one of the most important people in my life."

Jimin was glad that Jungkook was being honest with him and not thinking that telling him about himself would make him look weak.

"I can never forgive the person who took away dad from me even if that person is my actual father," Jungkook mumbled and Jimin gave him an understanding look.

"Would you still revenge your dad if your uncle turned out to be your actual father?" Jimin's voice was low and soft.

"I don't know, baby. I honestly don't want to think about it right now. At least I have you or else I'd have gone crazy, " Jungkook murmured, his thumb traced Jimin's lower lip gently and the tingly sensation made Jimin smile a little.

"You're so pretty, Jimin. So fucking pretty," Jungkook whispered and the effect his words had on Jimin was unexplainable. Jimin closed his eyes because looking at Jungkook was now unbearable, his eyes so intense and deep.

And so beautiful. But he couldn't look away either so he looked in those deep eyes again and was sucked right into them.

"I won't let you go anywhere now. I won't let anyone touch you either," Jungkook uttered and Jimin wanted to cry because this was too much. Those words were messing him up and he didn't know if they were good or bad.

"Jungkook," Jimin mumbled, voice barely a whisper.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, their lips were so close that Jimin almost whined.

He wanted Jungkook. He wanted him impossibly close and he could admit it right now, with all his heart. So he did the little effort needed, closed his eyes and leaned forward, their lips touched and hearts soared.

Jungkook smiled and rested his hands firmly on Jimin's waist as the smaller circled his own arms around Jungkook's neck, pulled him closer while Jungkook deepened the kiss.

He could never feel like that with anyone else. Just one kiss with Jungkook was enough to make him forget about everything that had happened to him in the past.

And Jungkook almost couldn't believe that Jimin actually wanted to kiss him, not forced or not even showing off but to actually kiss him and the way he kissed him, the way he clung to him, his back arching in his hold and soft whines escaping his lips when they kissed deeper proved that Jimin was missing all of this as much as he did.

No matter how much he denied it at first and Jungkook knew that Jimin might deny it again but his heart wouldn't. That was obvious the way he responded to his touch and moaned in the kiss.