2.

Sunday 

*Savannah is woken up by the very annoying beep of her alarm. She hits snooze but it goes off 5 minutes after that. Not wanting to get up, she gets out of bed slowly and walks to the bathroom and does her skin care routine using her Ulta beauty products. After that, she gets dressed. 

              *She grabbed a hoodie and put it over the top

              *She grabbed a hoodie and put it over the top. She then walked downstairs* 

Amy - Goodmorning sweetie *She says looking a little sad* 

Sav - Morning, are you ok? 

Amy - Yeah 

Sav - You sure? 

Amy - Positive 

Sav - Ok? *Grabs a bananna and starts eating it* 

Haley - Wow she's eating willingly for once *She whispered*

Jaden - Yeah *He whispered* 

John - Ok, so I am thinking we go to the zoo today!

Sav - Sounds fun 

Sophie - Yeah! 

Haley - I have not been to the zoo in so long! 

Jaden - Me neither! 

*They all go ready and then arrive to the zoo* 

Sophie - Where should we go first? 

Jaden - Lets just follow the map...

Sophie - Right *She chuckles* 

Haley - Your goofy Soph

Jaden - You can say that again

Sophie - Hey! *She laughs* 

*They have been walking for about 45 minutes now* 

John - Hey Savannah, it's kind of hot, why don't you take your hoodie off? 

Sav - Um no I'm good  

Jaden - Uh, you look kind of like your hot.

Sav - Yeah true you have a point, I am kind of hot 

*She takes a second and ponders the idea of taking off her hoodie, but then her mind wanders to the fact the she is "fat" which she is not.

Sav - Fine... *she sighs and takes off her hoodie, her family turned around while she was taking it off just to give Savannah some piece of mind while she taking it off*

*Just as she finished taking off her hoodie, a  fan passes*

? - OMG is that the Hosslers?! *She walks over to them*

? - OMG yeah it is... oh look its Savannah... hey 

Sav - Hi *She was just a little uncomfortable but just pushed it aside for the fan* what's your name  *She politely asked the girl*   

? - It's Kate!

Sav - Nice to meet you Kate 

Kate - Thanks it's an honor to meet you all! Do you mind taking a quick picture of me and Jaden? 

Sav - Oh of course!

*Savannah takes the picture and then Jaden turns back around to talk to the family* 

Kate - Thank you so much! 

Sav - No problem 

*Kate goes to walk away but turns back around* 

Kate - Oh, one quick thing... if you're gonna wear a cute outfit like that, maybe you should lose some weight... 

*It took Savannah's family 1 second to all jot their heads after hearing what Kate said, just as that, Kate took off, Savannah sighed and put her hoodie on and started to walk away* 

Jaden - HEY, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE *He yelled to Kate but she kept walking* 

? - No freaking way! Savannah Hossler!...

*It took Savannah the blink of an eye to recognize that voice and turn around and freeze. Who she saw scared the shit out of her, enough that she couldn't even move* 

Jaden - Holy shit...!

? - Nice to see you again...

                                                ...To be continued...

A/N - Well, I hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Once again, I am doing slow updates so bare with me rockstars... until next time 

                                  xoxo Bella