3.

Previously on "SOUR ⋙ Landon Barker"

? - No freaking way! Savannah Hossler!...

*It took Savannah the blink of an eye to recognize that voice and turn around and freeze. Who she saw scared the shit out of her, enough that she couldn't even move*

Jaden - Holy shit...!

? - Nice to see you again...

Now...

Jaden - Yeah, wish we could say the same, Sam.

Sam - And we still on that topic... great. *He said sarcastically* 

Jaden - You f*cking ab*sed and r*ped my little sister! Obviously I'm still going to be on "that topic" you idiot! *He said with a hightend voice so the family heard and come over* 

Sav - Jaden just leave it... please 

Jaden - Sav, no, he doesn't deserve to be out of jail for what he did to you! 

Sav - He's not worth it J, just leave it. 

Amy - Jaden, I think your sister is right, just leave it, he's not worth it, plus Travis and the kids are here now. 

*Travis, Landon and Alabama show up next to the Hosslers* 

Hayley - Yeah 

Sam - Oh come on Savannah, you know you miss me *he smirked*

*Jaden was getting ready to throw a punch to Sam, but Savannah looks him in the eyes and shakes her head no. Jaden hesitates but pulls back from hitting Sam.* 

Sam - Thataboy, listen to the pretty girl

*At this point Savannah was getting pissed off and looked scared again, so Landon came over and put his arm around her in a protective manor* 

Landon - How about you leave 

Sam - Oh, so your with the Barker kid now huh Savannah?

Landon - Yeah, she is so leave *He lied too protect Savannah* 

Sam - So Savannah  *He walked up to her and pushed Landon's arm off her and got super close to her and put his hands on her hips*

*Jaden and Landon were pissed at this point, they both were about to punch him for touching Savannah but she spoke up and so did Alabama * 

Sav - You know what *She removed Sam's hands from her hips and then slapped him and then went  up to the little stage that was in front of them with Alabama* 

Sav - Uh everyone, can I have your attention please! 

*Every single person turned there attention to Savannah and pulled out there phones and started to record* 

Sav - So uh this is a little on the spot song that I going to sing with my best friend Alabama here. Uh Sam *She points to him* this is for you. 

*Savannah is Tori, the one is pink, and Alabama is Jade, the one in the black dress. The boys there singing to is Sam, but pretend there is only one boy lol. Just pretend that the little speaking part at the beginning didn't happened, the only thing that happened was when they start singing. 

*After Savannah and Alabama finish singing, they hop off stage and walk back to the family and innocently smile at Sam and he leaves.* 

*Nessa and Codi, your actual current boyfriend had shown up right before you two started singing. And Nessa and Codi are siblings*  

Codi - Dang baby, that was hot. *He smiles and pulls Sav in for a kiss*

Jaden - Alright that's enough of that 

*They laugh and pull away* 

Jaden - He is right about one thing... that was amazing

Amy - Right?! 

Sav - Thank you. It was about time I stand up to him *She laughs* 

Landon - Sis, I didn't think you had that in you 

Travis - me neither 

Alabama - What can I say... I am a girl of many wonders

*Everyone laughs spends the rest of he day at the at the zoo, then they all go home*

A/N - Ok hi rockstars! Hope you liked this chapter, it had some tea and drama going on in it hahaha. Well yeah hope you enjoyed. Remember, on weekdays I am doing slow updates 

                                         -  xoxo Bella