-Chapter 4-

You awoke in the strange girls bed, remembering the events from the previous night. You looked behind you and saw that the girl was no longer there. Your hand was bandaged and you saw a note. You opened it and saw sloppy handwriting.

I hope your hand feels better.
 I left to go do somethings.
I hope you had a nice rest.
-Love Michelle

I guess her name is Michelle. You thought to yourself. You thought nothing of it and got out of bed going down the stairs of the house and towards the front door opening it. You got into your car and started it driving back home. You changed into some new clothes and washed your dirty clothes. A few minutes later you decided to go out and do some shopping. You got off your lazy ass and put on some fresh clothes and headed out. You saw a vintage like store. You decided to go check it out and pulled up to the store parking it. You went up to the store and opened it. You walked around the place. Nothing interested you until you saw this female human like doll. It was about half your height. Like 4'0 or something. You liked it. You decided to pick it up and go towards the cashier. "Hi! I would like to buy this doll please." The cashier was shocked but said nothing about it. The cashier told you you're total and you paid for it. You decided to head home and go back to your house. Throughout the drive back home you had the doll seated in the front. You walked into your house, car parked in the front with it not running. You put your keys in your pocket and headed up the stairs with your doll in hand.

You changed into some pajama's and when you changed you could've sworn you felt eyes watching you change. You didn't think much about it so you just changed went into your bed with the doll in your arms. You fell asleep and had a peaceful sleep. You woke up a few hours later to a female voice and moving. You quietly got out of bed and picked up a bat from the corner of your room quietly walking down the stairs. You got down the stairs quietly and saw the same doll you bought earlier moving and talking. You cleared your throat to catch her attention. She looked at you with an unamused neutral face. "What the fuck do you want?" she said with an annoyed tone. You stared at her before speaking "How are you alive?" you were nervous but you still wanted to know. "Short story sweetheart, I got killed when I was a human and transferred my soul into a doll." she said with unamused tone. She looked at you and sent a wink your way. You looked away from her a pink hue dusting your cheeks. "The names Charlie. What's your name?" you met her eyes. You looked at her before speaking. "It's Y/N." she smirked and nodded. She looked up and down at you, then met your eyes. She winked for the second time. "I think I'm gonna enjoy your company." she said with a seductive tone.

'What did I get myself into?' I said to myself.

Art is not mine. It belongs to the same artist who drew female Freddy.