Yandere Hades (general)

-It's no secret that Hades isn't the most well liked god, what with his dark and morbid personality and well being the God of the Underworld doesn't sit well with others; mortals and other gods alike. Use to being an outcast  compared to his brothers and sisters, Hades doesn't have many friends or people close too him, save for the ones who work with him on the daily.

-When Hades does come across you, whether another god or a mortal, he just knows he has to have you. He'll keep to just watching you for now, just biding his time. He'll watch as you go about your normal daily life, not thinking much of anything as a set of tired and lonely eyes fill themselves with all that you are, how could you see what's not there to begin with? You don't think much of the the odd chill you get, especially on such a hot summer's day. You don't even question the dead and stillness of all that is in one secluded area not too far from where you like to enjoy yourself. You think of nothing wrong while being watched like prey getting ready to be eaten up by an awaiting predator.

-You'll be in complete shock when you're taken away by some unseen force. Forced to eat a pomegranate, reminants still fresh on your face, just to be thrown into a dark new world full of death, loneliness and sorrow. You're barely able to hear a low and eerily quiet voice say, "Welcome to your new home, Y/n," before falling unconscious.

-When you do wake, you're lying on a lone bed in a quiet and dark room lit with blue flames here and there. You're scared and confused, running to the door you try to open it only for it to be locked from what seems to be the outside. Looking around you catch your reflection in the mirror, seeing the dried and smeared leftovers of the pomegranate that was forced down your poor throat. You didn't know where you were but you wanted to go back home.

-Hades isn't a cruel God, not to you at least. He wants to make you as comfortable as possible, he wants to see your smile, he wants to be the reason for your smile. He's sure you won't be particularly fond of your new home, at least not yet, but you'll come around he knows you will.

-You'll never have to fear Hades, he'll never hurt you, but that doesn't mean you won't have some type of punishment, preferably of the isolating variety.

-Hades will leave you locked up if you misbehave, advising no one to talk to you or interact with you. You'll be utterly alone.

-But if you behave and go along with what Hades wants then you'll be free to do as you please, except leave of course. You'll be allowed to freely wander Hades garden, albeit it's dead but then again everything is dead in the Underworld. You'd be allowed to venture off anywhere else without Hades and even then that's rare.

-Hades doesn't want you getting hurt or taken by someone else, let alone one of his brothers. Zeus and Poseidon are strictly prohibited from seeing or being around you at all, like they'll listen to that. The only way he knows they won't get to you is if you're  safe in the Underworld.

-You'll be spoiled rotten by Hades, treated as royalty, you are the lover of the King of the Underworld after all. Whatever your heart desires you'll have, except the freedom to go home because you're already home.

-If Hades ever has to leave you, you'll be personally guarded by Cerberus, the three headed good boy. You and Cerberus will probably spend a lot of time together, they'll be your only true companion besides Hades himself.

-You'll be perfectly taken care of, but you'll probably be left with a void feeling in you, whether due to being taken away or from the solitude and emptiness of the Underworld is anyone's guess. You're stuck in the Underworld with the one who took you with nowhere else to go, even in death you'll be stuck right where you are. You'll always be stuck.