Survival Is Just Around The Corner! Part 2

Carlos and Hannah POV

Carlos still had Hannah on his back. He had found a safe route for them to get around to the RPD. He noticed that Hannah had fallen asleep on him. Carlos chuckled.
"Poor girl is so tired...Don't worry sweetheart, we're almost there." Carlos spoke softly.
Carlos had reached the end of the alleyway. Entering a new one with a very charred zombie in the center of it.
"This looks fresh. Jaidan and Leon must not be far." Carlos sighed in relief. "Wonder what happened here. That zombie didn't have a good time huh?"
Carlos exited the alleyway. Checking on Hannah to see if she's doing okay, he gently set her down against the wall as she woke up.
"C-Carlos, are we there yet...?" Hannah replied sheepishly.
"Not yet, but we're almost there alright?" Carlos smiled warmly. "Im gonna check on your wound to make sure you can take care of yourself before we gotta get past these zombies."
Carlos carefully unwrapped Hannah's leg. The bleeding stopped, but a large gash like this one should still be kept covered and uninfected. He pulled out a bottle of first aid spray from his hip pouch.
"Hannah, this will sting quite a bit. Just bare with me alright? I know you've been pretty tough throughout all this so i believe this shouldn't harm you huh?" Carlos reassured.
"Okay, whatever will get me up and going is fine by me." Hannah replied with a soft smile.
Carlos grabbed Hannah's leg, causing the two to go red faced. He started to spray off the wound, causing Hannah to wince in pain.
"That damn Licker...i'm glad we killed it together." Carlos said sweetly looking up at Hannah.
Hannah blushed at his sentence. "Y-Yeah. Me too." she gave a warm smile.
Carlos then pulled out fresh bandages, ditching the old ones by throwing them to the side, and started to wrap up Hannah's leg carefully.
"Alright, this first aid spray works like a charm, your leg should be feeling better in no time!" Carlos smiled at Hannah, standing up to help her to her feet. Hannah lifted her arms up, allowing Carlos to grab them and lift her to her feet, still holding on to her to make sure she can make it.
"Does it hurt?" Carlos asked.
"It's still a bit sore, but i can get through it." Hannah replied with a small smile.
"That's great!" Carlos said looking down at Hannah with a smile. He then realized he was still holding on to her, they stood quite close to one another...
"Oh uhhh s-sorry about that." Carlos spoke with a blush, letting go and scratching the back of his head shyly.
"it's alright. I know you're trying to help me." Hannah replied with a wink and a blushed face.
"Alright, to the left side of the building alright?" Carlos instructed.
"Got it!" Hannah replied as the two navigated through the chaos and got to the front of the building. The zombies started to rise again hearing them approach. Carlos and Hannah readied their fire, shooting every zombie they saw get up and got around the building to find Jaidan and Leon asleep together on a cop car.
"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS!" Carlos yelled. Jaidan and Leon jumped up.
"Was that really necessary?" Leon asked annoyed.
"Yes, 'cause it's our turn to rest! You guys get ready to leave!" Carlos said playfully.
Leon sighed with annoyance, jumping off the front of the car and walked to lean on the back of RPD with Jaidan following. Leon and Jaidan started reloading guns and organizing inventory.
"Time to rest love!" Carlos smiled turning to Hannah, who was flushed in red. Carlos grabbed Hannah's hand and led her to the cop car where they laid down and fell asleep together.~