We Should Really Get Going...

The group of 4 decided it was time to figure out directions for Charleston. The villagers on the other hand, were all too freaked out from the incident, so they huddled in their cabins in fear, making the village look very dead on the outside. The four had went to the empty library cabin and researched for directions, looking on the globe and reading books is what they had to stick to since this village didn't have computers in their library. There was one villager who seemed to have came out of hiding to help the four, it was the clothing store clerk.
     "I've readied up our finest horses for you guys so you don't have to walk! It may not be modern but your feet won't be tired at least!" She said sweetly as she walked into the library.
     "OMG HORSES?!" Hannah exclaimed. "CUTE!! Thank youuu!"
    "AWW I LOVE HORSES!! Thank you very much ma'am!" Jaidan responded.
   "Honestly what ever will get us around is perfectly fine ma'am." Leon said with a nod.
   "True true. We really appreciate it." Carlos added.
   "No problem!! Oh i haven't introduced myself! Silly me! My name is Elania." She responded. "The horses are waiting in the stable. I'm keeping them warm until they have to go!"
    "Thanks Elania! We really appreciate it, Uhh have you heard of Charleston, South Carolina by any chance? That's where we need to go and we are trying to look for directions." Hannah questioned.
"I've heard of it from visitors, but i've never been myself. Though i do know it's North from here, visitors have chatted with me about where they came from and all the places they visited, and i remember one of them telling me so, but that's all the information i have unfortunately." Elania responded in disappointment.
"Thank you! You're still helping us a lot so
don't worry!" Hannah replied with a smile.
Elania nodded. "Im going to go feed the horses so they can have full stomachs before heading off! Then whenever you guys are ready i'll wish you a farewell!" She said as she left the library cabin.
The four had researched, Hannah, Carlos and Leon gathered up directions from books and the globe and Jaidan wrote them down on a piece of paper supplied from the library. (she loves writing/drawing i had to give her this job) They cleaned up their mess and headed off to the stable cabin to see Elania petting a horse as she patiently waited for them.
"Are you all heading off now?" Elania spoke as she looked over at the group.
"Yeah, we got our directions ready and got organized." Jaidan replied. "Thank you for your help."
"No problem!" Elania said sweetly. She then went over to a brown horse with a blonde mane and tail. "This is Cinnamon. She's one of our sweetest! So here's how we do it here, we each have an apple in hand and which ever apple the horse goes to, the horse is yours! Elania said as she went to a barrel filled with apples, grabbing four and handing one to each in the group. "Alright! Here we go!" Elania then opened Cinnamon's stable door and led her out a few feet away from the group. Cinnamon walked to the first apple she laid her eyes on, which happened to be Leon's. Leon gave her the apple and patted her head softly.
"Aww she chose you Leon! How cute!" Jaidan exclaimed.
"She's just like you huh?" Hannah whispered to Jaidan teasingly, to which Jaidan replied with a blush and a shove, making Hannah giggle.
Leon smiled at Jaidan's response and then got him and Cinnamon to stand behind the group patiently. Elania had then let out a black and white spotted horse with a white mane and tail.
"This is Cream! He's a little shy but he likes to pick people he thinks have a comforting appearance from our research." Elania responded, letting Cream pick his apple. Cream was hesitant for a few seconds but ended up trudging his way to Carlos. Carlos chuckled giving him the apple.
"And Cream is just like you!" Jaidan whispered back to Hannah.
"Stop it!!" Hannah whisper-shouted back to Jaidan and covered her blushed face.
Elania got two other horses out, One who was jet black on all features and was very fluffy, and the other was white with cream colored spots with a cream tail and mane.
    "The black one here is Rogue, he's a tough one indeed. He knows how to get through hardships, and this one over here is Caramel, She's also a sweetheart just like Cinnamon!" Elania let the two horses pick. Rogue trudged his way over to Jaidan and Caramel went to Hannah.
    "Ohh i was hoping for you!" Jaidan said happily petting Rogue and giving him the apple.
   "She looks just like my dream horse, Caramel you are gorgeous!" Hannah exclaimed sweetly.
    The four had mounted their horses and wished Elania a farewell, they had asked what she planned to do and she said she'd stay back and think everything over with a strategy, hopefully she'll be alright though. This village seemed to turn to every man for himself...