The Snowmen - Two

*Chuckles nervously* hey...
So it's apparently been two years since I updated anything to do with this story and I am honestly so so so sorry. I lost my 'mojo' as it were and then I got busy with life and yeah I just didn't have time to write which sucked a lot but I'm back as you would be aware if you read my other two series'. I originally was going to drop this fic and just discontinue the series because 8 fics are a lot but then I started to reread my very first fic in the series and it brought me back to why I even started it in the first place and I fell back in love with it and reading all the comments from them all and the comments on the previous chapter about it coming back made me have to do it so here we are *shrug* I'm going to probably take this chapter down and reedit it later but for now finally here is the second part of the snowmen.
---
The Doctor stood on the wall of the pond that was frozen over, a large house behind him, the sky pitch black due to it being the middle fo the night. He used his sonic scanning it. "Body frozen in a pond." He announced. "The snow gets a good long look at a human being, like a full body scan. Everything they need to evolve. Pond. Good point, Clara." Strax walked up to them holding an alien weapon. "What are you doing here?"

"Madame Vastra wondered if you were needing any grenades?"

"Grenades?" He frowned.

"I think she said help." A voice that made the three Time Lords eyes widen. Araya bounced away from the Stone towards the voice. A figure that had seemed to be hiding behind a bush steppes out to show the Time Lords older daughter.

"Hey sunshine." Jenny chuckled picking Araya up for a hug.

The Doctor raised a brow. "I thought you were stuck with UNIT stuff?"

"UNIT's good and all but my family's even better." She smiled making Rae grin.

"Yes." Strax said with a slight grimace. "She might have said help.

"Help for what?" The Stone questioned.

"Well, your investigation." He replied.

"Investigation?" The Doctor raised a brow. "Who says we're investigating? Do you think we're going to start investigating just because some bird smiles at me?"

"Some bird?" The Stone questioned.

The Doctor swallowed hard and opened his mouth to speak.

"Save it." She narrowed his eyes.

The Doctor looked at Strax after giving the Stone a last worried glance "Who do you think I am?"

"Sherlock Holmes."

"Don't be clever, Strax. It doesn't suit you."

"Sorry, sir."

"I'm the clever one, you're the potato one."

"Yes, sir."

"Now go away."

"Yes, Mister Holmes." He replied walking away. Jenny chuckled and Araya giggled at the Sontaran.

"Oi! Shut up." He pointed at Strax. "You're not clever or funny and you've got tiny little legs!" He turned and gave his daughters warning looks. They instantly was quiet.

They noticed Clara waving from a window and waved at her.

The Doctor turned around. "Okay, just tell her you're leaving, you're not going up. Leaving. Not going up." He turned around and held a hand up signaling five minutes and then gave a thumbs up. Clara nodded and moved away from the window.

"Doctor." The Stone groaned.

He looked at his hand and narrowed his eyes. "What was that about?" He blamed his hand. "Five minutes, where did that come from? You." He went to bite his thumb.