The Bells of Saint John

Before we come back I have some things I need to say:
Firstly... HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRR
Secondly, the last logged update I have from this book is the 27th of July 2023 and the VERY first time I published this book was June 2021... oops and sorry for the wait there.

To say it's been a while is putting it lightly.
A LOT of things have changed since I put this book out in 2021, I have two new books with their own series, I went through three promotions at my job too but I always promised I would come back and there is a very good reason I'm coming back to it now and soon (not too soon though) you will all find out.

I also wanted to just say thank you so much to those readers who have read this book and every other book in the Parallel Series and have been patiently waiting for its return. It amazes me that you even go back to read it again! And to the first-time readers who are just getting to this chapter on its release today or those who are reading it for the first time in years to come thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

Before I end up going go on and on about how much this series and you all mean to me I'm going to stop so we can all get on to what we're actually here for and FINALLY continue the Doctor and the Stones journey through time and space. I hope the wait of its return was worth it and you all enjoy it.

---

The Stone sat on a swing in a park with Araya on her lap back in her usual red and black outfit with a red beanie on her head. The Doctor had his tweed blazer and bowtie back and gently pushed the Stone on the swing while Araya giggled. Jenny was in the TARDIS making them all lunch.

"Hello." A little girl who looked around seven years old sat on a swing next to the Time Lords.

"Hello." The Stone greeted and Araya waved at her.

"Why are you sitting on a swing?"

"Why shouldn't I?" She raised a brow.

"Because you're old."

The Stone chuckled with the Doctor. "Yes, that's true." She nodded at the girl. "That is very true."

"My mum says I shouldn't talk to strangers." The girl added.

"Ah, your mum's right." The Doctor nodded.

"Are you strange?" She asked.

"Oh, dear." The Doctor snorted. "We're way past strange. I think I'm probably incredible."

"Are you lonely?" She questioned.

"Why would we be lonely?" The Stone questioned.

"Because you're sad. Have you lost something?"

"No."

"When I lose something, I go to a quiet place and I close my eyes, and then I can remember where I put it."

Araya's eyes brightened. "I do that sometimes,"

"So you do." The Stone smiled. "It is a good plan."

"I'm always losing things." The girl's face fell slightly. "I lost my best pencil, my schoolbag, and my gran, and my mojo."