Chapter 8: NSFW Scenes

WARNING: SMUT

"You wanna talk about it?" Atsumu had been in your arms silently crying for 30 minutes.

"I just.. I feel bad.."

"For what baby, you have nothing to feel bad over." Usually atsumu wouldnt react to the pet names you give him but he seemed to whine a little bit.

"You dont think im using you as a rebound do you?" He looked up at you with puppy eyes and you just smiled at him.

"Of course not angel, why would you think that?" Atsumu seemed to squirm a bit and at this point you knew what was happening. And well, maybe a nice fuck session would help him relax.

"Sakusa texted me.. Saying some things.. Like how I'm a whore for fucking you.. but i never told him and-" You cut him off with a kiss.

"Why dont we show him how much better I treat you, hmm what about that love?" Atsumu grinded on your thigh a little bit letting out a small whine, making you chuckle.

"Yes please.." Atsumu knew you wouldnt do anything unless he said you could, and he was grateful for.

Giving Atsumu a kiss, you slowly pushed him down onto his back. Atsumu had wrapped his arms around your neck but his hands quickly found their way to your hair after you started to trail kisses down his neck. Slowly you moved your hands to his pants in order to take them off. Atsumu had tried to help, keyword tried, but you grabbed his hands and put them above his head.

"Stay."

After discarding eachothers pants, you fully naked, him with your stolen hoodie on, you grabbed some special items from the bottom drawer of your bedside table. Sitting Atsumu up and coming around behind him you had taken a pair of handcuffs that Atsumu had jokingly bought one day and secured them to his wrists, snapping a picture.

"Not to tight right?" Atsumu nodded.

"C'mon you can use words can't you, angel?" You had slowly wrapped your hands around his waist and up the hoodie.

"Y-yes." You gave him a kiss on the cheek before slowly pushing him forward.

"You're so cute." You laughed lightly, slowly caressing his ass.

A light smack was heard soon followed by a small moan. You put some lube on your fingers so it wouldn't be to cold and started fingering him.

"Hmm.. You already seem stretched." You raised one of your brows at him and he moved his face more into the mattress.

"I may have.. You know." You hummed.

"Im not sure I do know. Care to explain, love?" You heard a small whine.

"I.. I masturbated earlier. But it was before the messages." You laughed slightly, bending down to leave kisses on his back.

"It's alright baby. I'm sure this will feel alot better than whatever you were using."

You had put a generous amount of lube onto the both of you before slowly easing your way in. A muffled moan came from the blonde and a louder one came from you. Atsumu enjoyed how vocal you were, whether it was moaning or praise. You had waited a bit, but Atsumu seemed a bit eager, pushing himself back more. You took ahold of his waist, pushing him back even more and earning a spew of curse words. As slowly as you pushed in you had pulled out, almost all the way until repeating the process a couple of times.