Chapter 28 - Mission accomplished

Jinwoo smirks and right when the two are about to kiss, there's a knock at the door.

"Room service!"

Jinwoo pauses, and he stares at the door.

"I hate you,"

"Love you too,"

Your robe is slightly ruffled, and you fix it as Jinwoo tosses a shirt on. He unlocks the door, and the employee takes the wine and cheese in.

"Please enjoy hunters,"

"Thank you," You smile.

The man leaves, and Jinwoo stares at you.

"I'd love to pick up where we left off but apparently drunk sex is better," You shrug as you pour wine for the two of you. "Ever tried food play?"

"Y/n." he stares at you. "aren't you a virgin?"

"Jinwoo you're not any better than I am." You deadpan. "You're a virgin too."

"Valid," He shurgs. He takes a sip, and the two of you realize the same thing.

"WE CAN'T DRINK-"

"ARHG THIS IS A SCAM" You sob. "Wtf am I supposed to do now? Find an aphrodisiac?"

Jinwoo turns red after your question.

"BESTIE WHY ARE YOU RED??"

"HOW ARE YOU NOT?"

"... how are we supposed to fuck without-" You stare at your settings. "I... I CAN TURN ALCOHOL ON WHAT THE FUCK???"

"YOU CAN GET DRUNK?"

"PULL UP YOUR SCREEN-" You step in front of him, and you click on his player settings. You punch in a code, and you turn alcohol on. "Feel drowsy yet?"

"Mildly," He mumbles. His cheeks are flushed now. You turn it back on, and he's back to normal.

"That's hot bestie," You grin, sitting back down onto the chair.

"You have the system password?"

"I'm the server of the system apparently," You shrug.

"Then..." Jinwoo eyes you.

"Sizing me up bestie?"

"Jinwoo."

"Hm?"

"Jinwoo sounds better," He cages you in the chair, and he leans forward.

"Shall we pick up where we left off?"

You grin.

[System warning: Smut ahead. Skip if uncomfortable]

[Do not write any hate comments if you don't like it. Skip the chapter.]

[IF YOU ARE A MINOR. SKIP THE DAMMED CHAPTER OR DON'T MENTION YOUR AGE AT ALL]

[I am not responsible for what you read]

Jinwoo kisses you for real this time. His lips mold onto yours, and he kisses you until you're out of breath and panting for air. Your face is red, and when he pulls away to breathe, there's a small string of saliva connecting his mouth to yours.

Surprisingly, you already look dazed from a kiss.

"Jump," He mumbles, and you latch your legs around his torso. He continues kissing you, and he places you onto the bed.

He bites down on your neck, and you try and stop yourself from moaning.

Jinwoo stops.

"Moan for me."