Chapter 2 - Rapid Ocean Part 1

Starsoar clutched the locator map in her talons. She knew she had to make it past the Rapid Ocean before she could reach Konoha, to save the TulipWings, MossWings and SparkWings. 
But I can't do it alone, she thought. I need someone to come with me. 

The best people she could probably choose were Eclipse and Crescent. They would stay by her side through anything; and they would definitely be great help in defeating those awful SparkWings from destroying the TulipWings and MossWings' homes.
"We're here." 
Starsoar whipped around to see a pale silvery white MoonWing with dusty orange streaked scales land next to her. Behind Crescent was Eclipse, a dark blue MoonWing with cornflower coloured wings and talons. 
"Uh-oh," Eclipse said nervously, looking at the determined look on Starsoar's face. "That's your we're-about-to-do-something-very-stupid-and-dangerous-so-brace-yourselves face." 
"Yup," Starsoar replied steadily, looking at him. "Yes we are."
Crescent tilted her head. "Oh no, don't say we're hosting another beach party again. Last time was a... bit of a disaster." she shuffled her talons nervously.
"Nope! We're flying to Konoha!" Starsoar waved her talons at the Rapid Ocean. Crescent and Eclipse looked at each other.
"Um," Eclipse started, flicking his tail to the crashing waves that were eating away at the sand as the tide came in. "There? You mean... we're flying across it? I'm sorry Starsoar... but that's a bit over the top."
Crescent shook her head. "Yea, no way am I going over there."

Silence.

Starsoar's face fell. "Why not? Your not scared are you?" she teased.
Crescent nodded. "Yes, we are. I mean, remember last year? Ayla tried it, but failed. She never returned, Starsoar. That could be us!"
"She wasn't a Lunadragon. She didn't have Lunamagic, like me. Come on, we have to!" Starsoar insisted. Eclipse took a step back. Sand blew up into Starsoar's face and she shook it off.
"Why is it so important?" He asked. Starsoar turned back to them.
"Because dragons there need us. They won't survive without us. SunWings are there, chasing them from their homes. They're teamed with this other tribe called DarkWings. We have to save them, guys, they're dragons! Just like us!" Starsoar sighed, looking down at her claws. Crescent and Eclipse looked at each other with a sparkle in their eye. 
"Okay," Crescent spoke. "But on one condition."
Starsoar looked up hopefully. 
"You enchant us Lunaberries on the way!" Crescent exclaimed. Starsoar laughed, more sand exploding up into her snout. 
"Of course!" she laughed around a sneeze. "We'll get packed and get a move on!"