Chapter 7. Speech To Action

"I NEED the biggest dog to act as the platform to this pup tower!" Chase barked. The dogs weren't taking the plan serious. They kept stacking on top of each other and then purposely falling down. They thought it was a joke. "This is sooo fun!" a chubby brown dog laughed.

"Guys, the people are gonna catch us doing this! Stop laughing and take this serious!" Chase barked, trying to stay cool and kind. He was not the type to be rude and yell, but this was important and everyone was taking this as a time of play. "Let me handle this" Liberty said, walking infront of Chase.

"We are no longer freeing you guys from pup prison! You guys can stay here and suffer, cry, and yelp for help! But we will not action!" Liberty barked ferociously. The dogs instantly stopped laughing and became shocked.

"Noooo! Please!" the chubby brown dog begged. "If you want help, stop laughing and breaking the tower purposely! Take this serious!" Liberty yelled. The dogs shifted to serious mode and stacked up on each other, forming a pup tower. "Thanks Liberty" Chase said, smiling warmly at her. "That's how you gotta talk" Liberty said. Chase was the first to climb the tower, followed by the rest of the Paw Patrol.

Outside was colder than in the enclosure. Chase shivered when he walked into the rain. The other pups shared the same shiver also. "It's cold" Skye said, clenching her teeth together.

Rubble stood at her side, keeping her a little warm. She smiled thankfully and warmly at him. "Zuma, come with me. The rest of you, go distract the people" Chase said. They nodded their heads and jumped off of the enclosure roof. Chase and Zuma kept low and snuck to the back of the small house.

"How did you guys get out?" one man asked. "We better catch them. I want you to go check if they have broken out through the chain link" another big man said. While the people were busily distracted, Chase and Zuma jumped through a window and into the office.

"We gotta move fast" Zuma said. "Check the draws or boxes" Chase said. Outside in the heavy rain, Marshall was being chased by a big fat man. "Bad dog! Nasty dog!" the man yelled.

Marshall jumped over a lake which the man didn't see. He fell straight into the water and was drenched. "Haha!" Marshall laughed.

"Keep up the good work!" Rocky yelled, while he was being chased by another man. Liberty was confronting a person, yelling and snapping at him.

"I found the keys!" Zuma barked.

"Good job Zuma!" Chase said, and the both of them jumped out of the window. Chase hurried toward the enclosure's gate. He worked quickly to open it before anyone would come. But suddenly a man came running. "I have your back" Zuma said and ran at the man.

He bit him on the leg, making the man scream in pain. The gate was opened and all of the dogs poured out. Joy and happiness was pulsing through their veins, making them bark and wag their tails. Then they all turned for the people and started attacking them. The tiny chihuahua was ready to throw a beating on the people. He jumped at a man's face, pulling his nose.

The man yelled and screamed. Then the tiny dog pulled the man's eyelids, almost sending his eyes falling out. "Nasty little dog!" the man yelled.

"This is the price you pay for locking us up!" the chihuahua yelled. "Have mercy on me" the man begged. "No mercy! Be quiet!" the chihuahua yelled.

He pulled the man's hair, turning the his face red.

Suddenly something in the sky caught the attention of Rocky. He squinted, trying to get a clear vision of the flying object. The rain was heavy and blurred his vision. But as it got it closer, he gasped in shock. "The Air Patroller!" Rocky gasped. "Guys! It's Ryder!" Rocky yelled.

Soon everyone heard and saw the Air Patroller. "Ryder?" Chase was confused. How did he break free from prison? And how did he know they were here?

The Air Patroller landed and Ryder jumped out. "Ryder!" the pups yelled. "Oh my gosh! You don't know how much I missed you!" Marshall barked with joy. Tears were swelling in Skye's eyes. "I missed you so much" she said. "I couldn't without you guys. I had to break free from that horrible prison" Ryder said. Chase jumped in, knocking the pups out of the way.

"Chase!" Ryder said with joy. "I missed you sooo much" Chase said.

After their emotional and joyful reunion, the Paw Patrol got to business.

Ryder ordered all of the dogs to get in the Air Patroller.

Everyone ran in and Ryder was the last. The people were beaten up so badly, they could barely move or speak.

"Ryder, how did you break free?" Rubble asked. "I was trying to mess with the hand cuffs, twisting my wrist and moving my hand. After hours of trying, it got loose and broke free" Ryder said, while controlling the Air Patroller.

"You were trying for hours?" Liberty questioned.

"Of course I did. You don't know how much I missed you guys. I needed to be reunited" Ryder said. "How did you know to find us here?" Chase asked. "In the prison, a police man was describing the place where the dogs were being taken. When he mentioned that fog traveled through the enclosure, I instantly thought of Foggy Bottom" Ryder explained.

And with that, they headed to Adventure City. With the Paw Patrol reunited, they we're together to do what they did best. Rescue those in need and save those who needed help. Chase knew he had lead the Paw Patrol great, and although he made mistakes, it didn't matter. They were back with their great leader and most beloved human on this earth.

With Ryder leading the Paw Patrol and the pups working with him, a renewed strength and power came upon them. The dogs who had been taken from their owners were now gonna be reunited and who knows what's gonna happen when Mayor Humdinger finds out.

The Paw Patrol are always ready for what's gonna happen next.