Chapter 6

LEA/POV

"May iba pala tayong ka meeting ngayon." I whispered to Rachel when I noticed the two strangers, sitting in the edge of the table. We are actually six in total, including ma'am Vina and sir Arielle with his secretary that is sitting right infront of me. We have our meeting today regarding to our new project in the forest island.

"hindi ko din sila kilala eh." Rach whispered back to me.

"Hi, Miss Beautiful!" I looked at Mr. Swabe, sir Ian when he waved his hand at me. I waved back and smiled.

"Hello, Mr.Swave!" I enthusiastically replied but my forehead creased when he suddenly winced in pain.

"araayyyy, Arielle." Mr. Swabe hissed. Sir Arielle glared at him that made me curious. What's happening between the both of them?

"No talking with her, I said." Sir Arielle said at him, between his gritted teeth.

"Miss Lea, nananapak ng paa iyong Boss mo palibhasa selos—" Mr. Swave didn't continue what he was about to say when Ma'am Vina cleared her throat that made us all silent.

"since, nandito na kayong lahat." She started.

"I'm calling for Lea and Arielle to stand up and tell us all about your plans. I hope that you are now ready to present your ideas to us." I fidget in my position when I heard what ma'am Vina said to us.

I look at the two strangers that are just silently listening to us. They were also looking at me, and shifted their gazes to Sir Arielle afterward.

"Ma'am iprepresent na po ba ngayon? Akala ko po ba bukas pa lang po?" I nervously asked her as I look at sir Arielle again, asking for help to saved us from ma'am Vina sana, kung bakit wala pa kaming nagawa, kahit power point man lang. It is all his fault kasi! He didn't showed up to me for a week before and I thought the meeting today is just a discussion, not a presentation.

He just shrugged his shoulder off to me, saying, hindi niya rin alam kung ano ang gagawin niya, at ano pa nga ba naman kasi ang maaasahan ko sa kanya?

"No worries, Lea. It's just OK. All you just have to do is to tell us all your ideas and explain them to us, together with Arielle." She motioned her hand for us to go in front of them.

"Go, girl!" I heard Rachel said. I smiled at her before I let go a deep sigh, and without any choice I just went in front of them together with sir Arielle.

Sir Arielle is standing next to me. I look at Mr. Swave he wink at me. So I simply smiled with that. But I shifted my gazed to sir Arielle again when he suddenly cleared his throat.

"lapit ka sa akin." he murmured.

"huh? Bakit po?" I asked, but I was startled when he suddenly pulled my arm, pulling me to go near him as he  fixed my uniform, na medyo hindi nakatupi masyado iyong kwelyo nito. He even closed my two open bottons on the up edge of my cloth, But that was supposed to be a style, pero hinayaan kona lang siya na ayusin iyon, because I was stilled in my position while he's doing that. I can also sense the tense looks of the people here.

"There. Better to see, more decent." He said with his steady voice. I just shyly thank him with my cheeks flushed. Nakakahiya!

I saw ma'am Vina hid her smile, as Rach gives me her teasingly look. Mr. Swabe just shook her head and the two strangers are just looking at us, don't know what to react.

"ok. You may now start." ma'am Vina sat on her chair as she simply bite her cheeks not to smile.

I sigh. I'm not well prepared, but with this kind of impromptu situations, I guess I have already my gorgeous face for me to say, I shouldn't feel nervous.