four.

STILES STARED AT THE BLONDES BACK AS SHE RUSHED OUT OF THE CLASSROOM. He stood still, trying to register what he had just seen. After checking on Lydia, some of his other classmates and the teacher he pulled out his phone. While dialling his best friend's number he walked out of the classroom so no one would hear his conversation. The phone rang for a couple of seconds before it stopped, "Scott, we have a serious problem at the school." Stiles began but were cut off. "Hey, can you tell me about it later?" Scott said through the phone. "Well, uh, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion." 

"All Right, then meet me at Derek's," Scott stated. "Derek's house? What?" The brunette stammered looking around, "What the hell are you doing at Derek's?" Stiles exclaimed but was cut off once again by the werewolf. "Just meet us here ok?" Stiles looked puzzled as he shook his head, "No, wait, Scott, the new girl, she had glowing eyes-" Before Stiles could finish what he was saying he heard the other line go silent and let out a frustrated sigh. 

--

Helena threw on her helmet and drove out of the school parking lot, the faint glow of her eyes could still be seen through the tinted face shield. Once Helena arrived in front of her house she jumped off of her motorbike and flew up to her bedroom window, climbing inside her room. She didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her because she had bought a house that was hidden in the forest, far away from any other house. 

She stepped out of her jeans and slipped on a pair of grey tracksuit pants and a black cropped sweatshirt. The first day of school and someone has already seen your eyes, great job Helen. She thought to herself, heading downstairs to grab a small snack. Sirens don't need to eat 'human food' since all they eat is blood and human flash, but it gave Helena the slight illusion that she was somewhat normal. She opened the pantry, eyes skimming the many packets of goldfish and grabbing the closest one, heading over to the lounge room. She threw a new log in the fireplace and set it alight, laying down on the couch and resting her head on the armrest as she watched the fire crackle. 

--

"Scott we really have to talk about what happened at school today," Stiles said in his baby blue jeep, Roscoe, driving down the road. The boys had just left the Hale house where Scott had gotten his tattoo done by Derek. "We already did," Scott replied confused. "No, I'm talking about the new girl," Stiles stated, looking back to his friend who gave him a questioning look. "What about her?"

"She's not normal, Scott, and I don't think she's a werewolf. Her eyes, they- they glowed, almost like a teal blue with specks of gold." Stiles explained gripping the steering wheel. "Well, if she's not a werewolf what could she be?" The tanned boy wandered staring out the window, "I was hoping you would know the answer." Stiles admitted looking down. "Did she try and hurt anyone?" Scott asked looking at his friend. "Well, no, but- but she could be a potential threat."