Chapter 1. In the TARDIS

Doctors POV:

"Well, well, well Clara. We have River and her amazing blaster skills to thank for saving our lives." I tried to sound impressed but I doubt it worked.

"Nice sarcasm Doctor!"

Grrr. She heard it. "Well Clara. Where do you want to go next? Las Vegas, Mars, Raxacoricofallapatorius?" I gave her options but to be truthful I only want to go to Hogwarts. I can meet Harry Potter and Dumbledore. I could fight a dragon or fly a thestral. I could...

"Doctor!"

Snapping fingers in front of my face. I jolted out of it. "Yeah Clara?"

"I was just wondering if it is possible to go to a fictional land?" Clara asked.

"Oh Clara you clever clever girl. I am so glad you asked. It is entirely possible." Oh I might be scaring her a bit. Quiet down Doctor. A bit quieter I asked, "Why do you ask?"

"Well I loved the Harry Potter books when I was little and was hoping I could go to meet all the characters." She did not sound like herself at all.

"You know what Clara?"

"What Doctor?"

"Let's go to Hogwarts!"

"Really?"

"Really really!"

"What are you waiting for? Get the TARDIS started!"

"Relax Clara. Breathe in, breathe out."

"Do not tell me to relax Doctor. We're going to Hogwarts!"

"Fine. Okay. Let's go."

*click*

"EERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHh." (That's the TARDIS by the way.)

"Are we here?" I hear a Clara's voice from the floor.

"How did you get down there?" How did she get down there? I am standing in the same spot I was when we left.

"She threw me down here!"

"Who? We are the only two on board!"

"The TARDIS! She hates me!"

"Nonsense." How could she say that. "Tardy here is a very nice machine!"

"And now your talking to your wooden box like she has feelings." Clara mumbled then fell down.

"You shouldn't be so mean to her. She will keep pushing you down until you apologize."

"No way am I apologizing to a wooden box!" Clara teleported away.

"Oh TARDIS bring her back. She didn't mean any of that she's just an ignorant human."

"Hey."

Uh oh. I am in big trouble.

"You think I'm ignorant?!"

I whispered in her ear. "No the TARDIS just wanted me to say that to make her feel better!"

"Okay. Sorry TARDIS. Let's get out of this box and start exploring."

"No objection here. Lead the way."

We walked out of the TARDIS and straight into Hermione Granger.

------------------

Hi there!

This is my first fanfic so please don't judge. If you like this story so far and you want to hear more please comment.

@WhovianofBakerStreet