Chapter 2. The Questions

Recap: Clara decides that she wants to go to Hogwarts so she and the Doctor go and when they step out of the TARDIS they bump right into Hermione.

Clara's POV:

The next 5 minutes are Hermione and us alternating question and answers. Very tiring.

"What are your names?"

"I'm the Doctor and this is Clara." The Doctor answers.

"Doctor. Doctor Who?"

"Just the Doctor." That one I answered.

"Where did you come from?"

"Somewhere far away. Like really far away!" I didn't lie. Not really...

I zoned off. Thinking about Angie and Artie. Well at least I can tell them when we get home. But what if we don't get home. They will be worried... So worried...

"Hey Clara! Earth to Clara!"

"What?"

"What's your favourite colour?" Hermione sounded annoyed.

"Orange. Why?"

"Just one of my questions."

I have to pay more attention to these questions! "Why do you want to know so much about us?"

"Just interested. Now are you the special help Professor Dumbledore sent for?" Hermione asked.

The Doctor and I looked at each other and replied:

"Yes!"

Hermione started to walk in the other direction. She stopped, turned around, looked at us and asked, "Are you coming or what?"

The Doctor looked at me and smiled.

I returned it and said.

"I can't believe we are talking to Hermione Granger!"

____________________________

Thanks guys.

I'm sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted what happens next in a whole new chapter.
Comment for more!

@WhovianofBakerStreet