Chapter 4. The Dragon.

Clara's POV:

The Doctor and I are walking down the hall to try and find the dragon. The Doctor looks just a bit closer then when we left Dumbledore's "office" and I don't really care. This is a busy hallway. People are all over the place. I would need to move in closer if I had to.

"Hey Doctor?" I ask him. He looks over at me and I get lost in his eyes. His eyes are like evergreen trees. Never wilting. So beautiful. So...

"Clara. Clara..."

A hand is waved in front of my face and I snap out of my daze. I answer. "Yes Doctor?"

"Clara. I was just wondering what the rest of your question was." The Doctor sounded concerned.

"Ohh. I was just wondering if you knew where we are going?"

"Sorry Clara, but no. I do not know where we are going. Let's keep walking."

"Okay Doctor."

So we kept walking in a straight line until we came to a door. The Doctor tried sonicing the door until... There was no click. The door was wood.

"Hey Clara..."

"Yes Doctor. I know that the sonic screwdriver does not work on wood." I tried not to sound annoyed but it was hard. "Did you try just opening it..."

"No..." The Doctor sounded sheepish.

I sighed and pushed him out of the way. I turned the doorknob and stepped into the room. Then we saw something I wish I didn't. Harry Potter making out with Ginny Weasley.

---------------------------------------------
Hi there people.
I hoped you liked that. If you want to hear more, comment or like!
I fooled you with the title of the chapter. No dragon yet!
Stay Amazing 😘
@Whovianofbakerstreet