- T news -

Y/N DIGGORY AND HARRY POTTER DATING?!

Y/N Diggory, sister of one of the Triwizard Champions Cedric Diggory, is a close friend of the other Triwizard Champion and the Boy Who Lived Harry Potter!

Young Diggory and Potter had been known to fancy each other secretly for a long time, but had never publicly announced their relationship status. They basically grew up with each other due to their parents' close friendship and have been inseparable since childhood.

Ever since third year, many have been rooting for the two to get together. However, students started to lose hope in their "ship" last year, when Y/N went to the Yule Ball with one of her brother's best friends Alexander Walker!

Sources say that Y/N and Alex had decided to stay as friends after the Ball, and fans speculate that the reason behind this was Y/N's hidden feelings for Harry Potter! Many have sighted Diggory and Potter getting a lot cozy this year, one has also claimed that they saw Harry kiss Y/N's cheeks! Neither Harry nor Y/N have spoken about this.

Could this finally be the year we've all been waiting for? Will Hogwarts' favourite couple get together at last? Follow our blog to know the latest updates!

Find more stories like this on T news!

You may like, Parvati Patil reveals who her first crush was?!

kisses💋

- T news.