- T news -

Y/N DIGGORY AND HARRY POTTER RELATIONSHIP ESCALATES?!

Gryffindor Chaser Y/N Diggory just confirmed that she's going to Hogsmeade this Saturday with Harry Potter! An official date!

Harry Potter, who is also known as the 'Boy Who Lived,' further confirmed this statement by posting on his Instagram story about how excited he is to go on a date with her. Click here to see his recent story.

Even though it's just one date and nothing has been made official yet, many students are losing their heads over the two love birds while some are quite bitter about the rise of Y/N and Harry's relationship. Here are some of the feedback from our fellow Hogwarts mates!

Ronald Weasley says: We all knew this was bound to happen at some point. I mean, come on, they're soulmates! They have matching Patronuses, for heaven's sake! I am only surprised it took them so long.

Dean Thomas says: THEY'RE MY FUCKING PARENTS. I AM THROWING A PARTY IN THE GRYFFINDOR TOWER AND YOU ARE ALL INVITED!

Romilda Vane says: oh please mark my words, they won't last for a week. Even a week is too long, I am sure Harry will come to his senses soon and realise who he actually fancies.

Cho Chang says: Y/N has always been like my little sister so of course I am happy for her! And Harry's reaction to her asking him out was adorable, they're made for each other!

Our sources say that Y/N's brother Cedric Diggory and her cousin Rigel Diggory, who have always been excruciatingly protective over young Diggory, have come to terms with Y/N and Harry's relationship. We can only hope they don't murder Harry in his sleep!

What's your opinion about this situation? Tell us by clicking on this link.

You will find more stories like this on T news!

You may like, Oliver Wood's new girlfriend?!

kisses 💋

-T News