- T news -

THIS YEAR'S WITCH WEEKLY STARS CREATE CHAOS?!

If you don't know who Y/N Diggory is, she is one of the most-followed students of Hogwarts and also the only sister of Cedric Diggory, who had won the Triwizard Cup in the tournament held at Hogwarts last year

If you don't know who Y/N Diggory is, she is one of the most-followed students of Hogwarts and also the only sister of Cedric Diggory, who had won the Triwizard Cup in the tournament held at Hogwarts last year. She is also known for being a really talented Quidditch player and she plays Chaser for her own House - Gryffindor!

Young Diggory, along with Alexander Walker, has been chosen for the cover shoot of #WitchWeeklyAnniversary, in which two students of Hogwarts will be chosen to model for their anniversary magazine cover!

Alexander Walker is a Hufflepuff, who transferred to Hogwarts two years back from Durmstrang Institute for Magical Learning. Despite being new to the whole place, Alexander managed to capture the hearts and attention of the students sooner than any new student usually does. This included our Hogwarts little celebrity - Y/N Diggory.

Diggory and Walker went to the Yule Ball together a year ago but soon crushed the flying rumours saying that they were only friends and nothing more. Readers have speculated this may be due to the close friendship Alexander has with Y/N's brother Cedric Diggory.

But many brought up the name of Harry Potter and stated Y/N didn't have feelings for Alexander the same way she had for Harry, which brings us to our next point! Potter and Diggory had recently posted about how they went on a date to Hogsmeade but haven't made any official declaration in terms of their relationship! We haven't heard any news from Y/N or Harry since Harry's last Instagram post from two weeks ago but students have been getting slightly distressed about how this has turned out!

What does Harry think of Y/N and Alexander getting selected for Witchweekly? How will this affect Harry and Y/N's new blooming relationship? Do we speculate a love triangle? Will old flames rekindle and new flames burn out?

What's your opinion about this situation?
Click here to respond.

Find more stories like this on T news!

You may like, Blaise Zabini seen kissing a mysterious girl?!

kisses 💋

- T News