🧍‍♀️Sleepover 🧍‍♀️

Second part of the market 😎. Enjoy I guess
———————————

Gus pov:
I can't help but feel nervous that Matt is going to be in my room, wait I don't have a spare mattress for him to sleep on.

"Hey.. I don't have a spare mattress for you to sleep on so where are you going to sleep tonight?" I ask him. "Uh.  I could sleep on the floor I guess"  he suggests which sounds crazy to me, "what no! I'm not letting you sleep on the floor" I reply, I really wasn't going to let him sleep on the floor. We both stay silent trying to figure out what to do, I then get an idea that I don't want to do but we don't really have a choice, and I don't want to use the couch.

"I... uh guess we could share my bed?" I say quietly and feel my face grow hot. He looks at me like I'm insane and realises something. "Oh. That's fine.." he says back to me, well this just got 60% more awkward than it already was. We both stayed silent for the rest of the walk to my house. Finally, that felt like forever! I open the door and wave him inside. "Hey dad we're here!" I yell to my dad, just as we were taking our shoes off my dad walks around the corner. "Hey Augustus, Mattholomule." He greets us and then continues talking "Augustus has told me a lot about you (😏) why don't you two go to Augustus's room" he says to Matt who appears to be blushing. I realise my dad says I talk about him a lot, "HEY NOT TRUE!" I grab Matt's hand and pull him to my room, my ears are feeling hot. Hopefully it's not obvious that I'm blushing.

We sit on his bed talking about random stuff, hmm maybe we should watch a movie. "Hey matt wanna watch a movie?" I ask knowing he'll probably say yes. "Sure" he answers. Ok Cool I guess I just need to ask what movie and then we are all good. "Ok cool what movie" I ask, he answers with an 'I don't know' and a 'you choose' I chose a random movie and it turned out to be an action-comedy.

After the movie it was getting pretty late so we decided it was time to get dinner. we walk into the kitchen to see my dad on his scroll waiting for us. "Oh I was waiting to see what type of pizza you wanted"  he said to us and we though for a moment "I just want cheese pizza" I reply "yeah I'll have whatever you get" Matt says to him. Ok well you guys can leave I'll let you know when it's here.

We go back to my room and think of what to do while waiting, we decide to just talk about random things once again. After about 20 minutes of that, I see Matt hesitating to do something. "Is everything okay-" I get cut off  by 2 arms around my waist, Matt is hugging me HELP.

After a few seconds of hugging I start turning red, and just at that moment the door opens. "Hey just want to let you know that the pizza is on the w- OH sorry am I interrupting something here?" My dad asks suspiciously Matt let's go of me quickly "no! Just a friendly hug" we both say in unison.  "Ok, pizzas on its way" he eyes us both and closes the door again. "Sorry! I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay and also for being my friend..." matt says. "It's ok! Nothing like a nice hug to brighten my day" I say obviously just trying to make something up here. Well this is the most awkward thing I have ever experienced in my entire life.

"Hmm should we go to the kitchen to get ready for the pizza to get here?" I ask. Saved by the pizza god.

"Um. Yeah" he says back, he sounds uncomfortable. Well damn, I think I'm going to die. We both get up to go to the kitchen. As we walk out my dad looks at both of us. "So....Are you guys like..? Dating." He asks us.( gus's dad knows what's up😎👍) I immediately feel my face heating up "what no!" I yell clearly embarrassed by the question. I look to the side to see Matt with his eyes wide open. I guess he's really surprised that my dad asked that.

We were all sitting there silently when we heard a knock on the door. "Oh that's the pizza" my dad said. We sit down at the table and wait for My dad to bring in the pizza. I look at matt, clearly if I was blushing because of that question, it means I do have a crush on him. Well that's awkward. I realise I've been looking at him the whole time and he turns to face me I quickly try to think of something to do to get out of more awkwardness i think of something straight away 'sorry' I mouth to him.

Matt pov:

I actually don't think this could get any more awkward. I see Gus looking at me so I turn my face to see him. He looks at me for a couple of second and then he mouths the word 'sorry' I think of what to say back. 'It's ok it's my fault that this is so awkward anyways' I mouth back to him. 'I think it's my dads fault' he says and giggles. Wait why would this be awkward if I didn't have a crush on him.. ugh no my crushes always turn out awful.

I'm still scared that I'm not good enough. (Heh hopefully you guys get that reference)  I giggle back to him and whisper a 'yeah' "what are you guys whispering about over here" his dad asks. "Oh haha nothing" Gus says and looks at the pizza box  in his hands. "PIZZA." He yells and then covers him mouth and chuckles a little "sorry" he adds. I giggle a little bit.

we eat the pizza and have a few conversations about school. After dinner we go back to Gus's room and we watch a few more movies, "hey it's getting late should we go to sleep?" Gus asks. "Yeah sure, I guess I'm a little tired" i say back. "Uhh just stay on your side ok?" I add knowing I don't mean it. "Yeah, just know it's MY bed so you don't get to choose which side" he jokes. "I'm going to change into Pyjamas, so uh could you.." I motion my hand for him to turn around.

Gus pov:

I realise he wants me to turn around, I do so. As I hear a little bit of rustling my face heats up picturing him changing NO STOP, I scold my brain. I realise the rustling stopped so I look at him to see him with no shirt on looking down at the floor. I quickly turn back around, I think I'm nearly exploding right now.

I don't think he saw that?? Did he? I hope not that would be really awkward. After a few more seconds I hear him talk again "ok done" I turn around to see him in pyjamas. well yeah that's what he told me he was changing into, I grab out my pyjamas and start changing without thinking, then I realise I didn't tell him to turn around.

"Uh..." Matt says awkwardly "oops, thought you would've turned around straight away" I say back Ehe I'm dying again. "Well what are you waiting for turn around" I say clearly wanting him to turn around. I quickly get changed and jump into my bed and tell him to turn around. He also gets into the bed, I pull up the covers.

After about 40 minutes I assume he's asleep I hesitate before cuddling up to him and if he is awake then I'll just pretend I'm asleep, I listen to his heart beat, huh weird it just went up by a lot. Maybe he's having a nightmare. I put my arms around him and fall asleep immediately.

Matt pov:

It's been about 40 minutes and I couldn't sleep suddenly Gus cuddles up to me and puts his head on my chest.HELP NO I DONT EVEN- WHAT DO I DO- *visible gay panic* I realise he must be doing this in his sleep because why would he ever do this if he was awake. I feel him wrap his arms around me and I feel like My heart is going to explode at any moment. After a few minutes I calm down a little bit and fall asleep.

—————————————
AHH I actually really liked writing this chapter, sorry if it's bad and kind of rushed, there are 1469 words in this, which I think is the longest one I've made yet. (Still kinda short) Hopefully you enjoyed it. Or not lol