Moving On

Me and Brittany grew closer and became best friends as time flew by.Soon it had been one year since I had came to the Compound so we decided to commemorate the special occasion in our own way.I gathered all the Avengers in the main room with Brittany invisible by my side.

She soon turned visible and spoke to them for the first time ever.They were shocked and surprised but congratulated me on cracking her.She explained her tragic past to them and showed them her panic room then apologized for being cold and distant for the past 3 years towards them.

They were totally understanding and told her she had no reason to apologize for her behavior whatsoever in any way.We threw a huge party to celebrate both our accomplishments and ended up having a good time.We played a few rounds of truth or dare and found out she can lift Thor's hammer.Me and Brittany no longer snuck around to see each other we just did it out in the open.She became friends with the others and formed healthy relationships with them.

She started going to therapy and being on medications to help her out which she seemed ok with and Tony adopted her so she was a full fledged part of the team.She came to terms with her past and moved on to a better and brighter life.She started coming on missions with us and being more social around the others.

She had set backs at times but I helped her through them all.The years went on and our friendship was tested many times but it was still solid as a rock.I am thankful to Steve for saving me from Hydra because if he hadn't then I never would have met Brittany.