Chapter 1 - The First Attack

NOTE: This chapter chronologically occurs before Be Afraid in the Fractures timeline and Annoying Villagers 59 in the Annoying Villagers timeline. As such, any character developments that occurred in those episodes are completely disregarded.

Villager Kingdom's Perspective

"Your majesty, I have found an entire new landmass free from our influence. As such, I suggest sending a great fleet of colonists out to settle the new land."

Meraldius sighed. Most of the time, he'd get General Mondus to do the honours of army movements. If this was a new land, he needed a safe passageway.

"Your majesty, I have already found a decent city on the Villager Kingdom's northern coastline. It is already at level 10 development and need not fear player takeover. Shall I relay this information to Mondus?"

"Yes, Villager Scout. You should probably let him do the army movements - after all, if there is a new land, then the players have likely taken it over."

"Alright then, Meraldius. I shall relay the information to Mondus and the rest of the Villager Nobles."

10 minutes later...

"General Mondus! I have great news for you! A land has been discovered where the player's cruel influence is minimal, where the villagers roam free. I suggest taking the landmass for the Villager Kingdom, so that if the players a massive attack, we have a stronghold to hide in, where the Villager Kingdom can continue to live forever more!"

"Ah, Scout, you have done well. Perhaps I should get a fleet together."

The yellow-robed noble sighed.

"Mondus, you know that we do not have a strong navy. What if the players found it and took over the land? Our fleets would be devastated!"

The red-robed noble was having none of it.

"Logistician Ralden, silence!" He slammed his fist down onto the obsidian table, a map of the continent and the Villager Kingdom's territories displayed upon it.

"Very well, General Mondus. I shall gather up a fleet of colonists."

"Researcher Ferran, do you have any questions regarding this?"

"No, General. In fact, I believe that now is the best time to test out our newly-built navy in the field!"

4 hours later...

The fast paced communication invented by Researcher Ferran had worked its magic. 100 warships full of colonists and Settler Knights, ready to leave for the long northern journey. It would take 3 days, according to the Villager Scout. Speaking of which, he had been promoted to Settler Knight for his discovery, and was eager to begin colonisation efforts.

Little did the villagers know, but they were being watched by an invisible pair of eyes.

Nether Horde's Perspective

"You what? You should have stopped those villagers at once!"

"But King Naeus, how could I-"

"SILENCE! For your foolishness, you shall be executed on the spot!"

King Porkshire stepped forward.

"But Naeus, you and I both know that it is impossible for-"

"Go join him for execution! I don't even care about you lousy piglins anymore."

That was the final straw for the hundreds of piglins watching the whole spectacle unfold. Almost immediately, they began to run up to their king, trying to help him, brutes, warriors, and hunters alike. Naeus had had enough of the piglins. All they'd done was be annoying and fail at everything! They may as well all die in lava.