-1-

A/n- hey guys and gals thank you so much for checking out my book. Hope you enjoy and don't for get to vote.

Y/ns pov

-4 months ago-

I walked down the hall trying to find my dad "Chris have you seen my father" I asked.

"I haven't seen him I'm sorry princess" he said. I sighed walking down the hall.

I walked over to his chambers and knocked on the door. "Who is it" a voice asked.

"It's me father is everything ok" I asked. I heard footsteps then the doors opened. I looked at him to see puffy eyes and a red nose.

"Y/n your in danger the whole kingdom is, they have killed Darculas wife and now he's killing us all" my father said.

"What, father if what your telling me is true we need to tell the people" I said and he sighed

"Then what will we do with them" father said and I thought for a second until it came to me.

"The vaults under the castle there should be enough room" I said and he smiled.

"Y/n you are a genius, get armoured up and tell all the knights to escort the people there" he said and I nodded.

I ran down the hall to my room. Two maids were making my bed. "get out and go to the vaults the kingdom is under attack" I said and one ran out while the other looked at me.

"What about you princess" she asked. I smiled taking her hand in mine.

"This is my kingdom either I get everyone out or I die trying" I said and she smiled.

"You will make a prefect queen" she said. I smiled and she left. I ran over to my cupboard and got changed into my amour.

(Y/ns amour)

(Y/ns amour)

I walked out my room to the stables and got on my horse. "Ok our main priority is getting the people to safety do you understand" I shouted to all the men.

They all agreed and we all rode out into the village, I looked at the castle and saw my father stood there. "Princess what is going on" a man asked.

"Our kingdom is under attack so we are taking you all to the vaults were you will be safe" I shouted. Everyone started to panic.

"What are we going to do" a knight said and I smiled watching everyone.

"Will you all just calm down if you listen to us then you will all live to see another day" I shouted and everyone stopped.

"That worked" a knight said and I rolled my eyes.

"All of you stay in your groups and follow David he will lead you all to the vaults were you will be safe" I said.

"Princess what will you do" the knight asked and I sighed.

"I'm going to scout the border" I said riding away. I sighed looking around but saw nothing. "My father said we was under attack" I sighed.

I was about to go back when I saw millions of what looked like to be creatures coming towards us. "Oh no" I whispered riding back to he village.

"How many more are left" I shouted to see so many people already dead.

"Y/n we have to close the gates the gates so many are already dead" a knight said.

"But what about the rest of the people we can't leave them out here" I shouted.

"Y/b if we don't close them now no one will be left to help" he said and I sighed looking at the people.

"Fine" I said getting off my horse and running towards the castle.

"Y/n where are you going" someone shouted after me.

"To get my father" I said running up some stairs. "Father!" I shouted and a creature charged for me.

I used my sword and killed it. I ran to the throne room to see him dead on the floor. "Dad" I cried. More creatures came in and I killed them all.

I ran out and into one of the vaults. "Princess where is the king" a women asked and I fell to my knees.

"He's dead" I said and the crowd gasped then a knight came over.

"Give her some space" they shouted then sat next to me.

"Princess I don't want to pressure you but now that the king is dead someone will have to rule" they said.

"I know and I will rule my people but first we need to fight these things and get back out home" I said.

-Present day-

I sighed walking around the border trying not to be seen. When I saw what looked like to be a carriage. "Go away please" I whispered riding away and into the ghost town.

"Wait a minute someones here" a man with long blonde hair said. I tried to ride away but they saw me.

"Who are you" they asked and I sighed looking down at the three on my horse.

"I'm Y/n I use to live here before it got attacked" I said then the man with brown hair got closer.

"By the look of your amour you was important to this kingdom" he said and I sighed.

"She still is important to us" Chloe said riding over to us and I sighed.

"Not now Chloe" I said then the man spoke again.

"What do you mean still important you mean there's more of you" the blonde asked. I sighed then looked at Chloe.

"Follow me and I will show you" I said. They all looked at each other then at me.

"Why should we trust you" the brown haired man asked.

"Because if you don't you will be dead by morning" I said then rode off.