-3-

Y/ns pov

"Y/n wait" someone shouted chasing after me and I sighed. "We could your help" They said.

I turned around to see sypha stood there. "I'm not interested I have my people to protect and they are my number one priority" I said.

"But what if you could end all of this your people would be free" sypha said and I sighed.

"But who's going to protect them while I'm gone" I asked then Chloe came over.

"I will just end this and free us" she said and I sighed looking at them both.

"Fine but I'm telling my people they have to know" I said Chloe nodded. "Ok everyone listen up" I shouted.

"What's the matter your highness" a women asked and I sighed.

"I have decided that it would be best if I leave" I said and everyone started shouting and arguing. "Will you all shut up" I shouted and everyone stopped.

"Well that worked" Trevor laughed and I glared at him. I turned back to the people and sighed.

"I'm going with sypha, Alucard and Trevor to try and end this then we can all be free again" I said.

"Who's going to protect us while your gone" A man asked and I sighed.

"The royal guard and the council will be there for you all and I'm leaving Chloe in charge" I said.

"Good look princess and be safe" someone said and I nodded. I walked into my room and grabbed a bag.

"You did the right thing y/n" sypha said walking in and I sighed.

"I hope your right" I said grabbing my best weapons and strapping them to me.

"Y/n you nearly done it would be better to leave as soon as possible" Alucard said and I walked out.

"Y/n" Alex shouted running over to me. I bent down and hugged him. "Please come home safe" he said and a tear fell down my face.

"I will come back to you and I promise that I will end this" I said and he smiled.

I stood up and nodded at Chloe who smiled. "I will be back soon I promise you all and please be safe" I said.

I sighed walking out the vault and onto my horse. "come on let's go" I said taking one last look at my home.

"So y/n what's it like being a royal" Trevor asked and I glared.

"It's harder then you think Belmont, you have to protect your people and make sure everyone is treated equally and then you have to make sure that neighboring kingdoms don't attack you" I sighed remembering all the meeting my father and I had to go to.

"Oh I'm sorry that it was hard for you to sit in your ass and watch everyone else do all the work" he laughed and I growled.

"Don't start Belmont and if you think it's so easy being a royal kill me now and become king of my Kingdom" I said.

"Trevor stop being rude you saw how her people look and treat her she is a hard working ruler who want the best for her people" sypha said and I smiled.

"I agree, most royals wouldn't have gone on this mission they would have sent someone for them but y/n she chose to come" Alucard said.

"Fine whatever but I still don't like royalty" Trevor said and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't choose this life Belmont but I still live it because people look up to me" I said.

"You know I use to think the same and now look at me" he said.

"That's because you chose to give up" I said and he glared. I hated a stick snap behind us. I look behind but no one was there.

I sighed closing my eyes and heard running and leaves rustling. I got out my bow and pulled back an arrow among it into the trees. "Y/n what's wrong" Alucard asked.

"Shhhhh" I said releasing the arrow. It sore through the sky and disappeared into the forest. I listened and heard something hit the ground.

I smiled getting off my horse and walking into the forest to see a dear laid there with an arrow in it stomach. Sypha, Alucard and Trevor ran after me.

I turned around and smiled "is anyone hungry" I asked and sypha laughed.

"I will go start the fire" Belmont said walking away.

"How did you do that" Alucard asked and I smiled.

"I'm a born hunter it's what I do" I smiled and looked at the dear in the floor. "Rest in peace" I sighed closing it's eyes.