-4-

Y/ns pov

I sighed watching the fire while sypha a Trevor laughed. "So what was it like before all this happen" Alucard asked sitting next to me.

"Normally it was just only day or learning to rule and training to protect me people" I sighed looking up at the stars.

"That was it just learning to be a royal" Trevor said and I nodded.

"Yep and every full moon I got locked in the dungeons where I would shift" I said.

"What about your childhood" sypha asked and I laughed.

"What childhood my life had been planned since the day I was born" I said laying down on the grass.

"Do you ever wish you wasn't a royal" Alucard asked and I looked at him.

"All the time, when I was little I use to escape from the castle at night and go to the village but then I was caught" I laughed remembering how mad my dad was.

"What did your father do" sypha asked and I smiled.

"He moved my room higher so I wouldn't get out but I still found a way. I made life a living hell for my guard" I said making them all laugh.

"What made you stop going out" sypha asked and I chuckled.

"Who said I did stop as I got older I saw how hungry the people was so I took food down to the people and gave it out" I said.

"So you wasn't a stuck up royal who think there better then everyone else" Belmont asked and I shook my head.

"No we are all equal we just have different roles to play like I'm now the ruler and the baker's job is to make food and so on" I said.

"I like that" sypha said and I smiled.

"I just wish everyone saw it like that maybe we would all live freely and happy" I said.

There was a growl coming from the forest that caught all of our attention. A wolf came running out. "Don't do anything" I shouted walking over to the wolf.

Then 3 night creatures came out of the forest. I ran and grabbed my bow. "Can we do something now your highness" Trevor asked and I sent him a glare.

"Yes" I shouted. I set fire to my arrows. I sighed aiming for the eye. I fired 6 and they all hit the monsters.

"How did you do that" Trevor asked and I laughed.

"8 years worth of training and a steady hand" I said making sypha giggled and Alucard smiled.

"I'm tired can we go to sleep" Trevor said and I nodded sitting back down.

"I will keep the first watch" I said sitting down and holding my sword. They all go comfy, I sighed watching the fire.

-4 hours later-

I watched the stars when Alucard stood up and sat next to me. "Why are you still up" he asked.

"I'm keeping watch" I said he sighed and watched the fire.

"Get some sleep and I will keep watch" he said and I nodded laying down with my sword.

"Night Alucard" I said closing my eyes.

"Who's going to wake her up" someone asked then I opened my eyes.

"No one needs to wake me up" I said standing up. I walked over to my horse and put my sword away.

"How can you just get up like that shouldn't it take you like half an hour to make up" Trevor asked.

"No but I have some good news I know a village not to far from here that might have some supplies" I said.

"Why couldn't you have told us last night" Trevor said, I sighed stroking my horse.

"Because I didn't realize where we was until I saw that mountain" I said pointing at the mountain.

"Ok so if we do go to this village will they try to kill us" sypha asked and I chuckled.

"No they are allies to my kingdom they should welcome us with open arms. Should" I said.

"What do you mean should" Trevor asked and I sighed.

"It doesn't matter come on we don't have all day" I said getting on my horse.

"ND they might have alcohol" I said making Trevor smile.

"If there is I might like you" he said and I rolled my eyes. I held out my hand to sypha.

"Want to ride with me" I asked and she smiled taking my hand and I pulled her up.

"I no longer like her" Trevor said and I laughed.

"Whatever Belmont" I laughed riding away.