-2-

Y/ns pov

I reached the vault door and turned around to see them all stood there. "So do you have names or is it just traveller's" I asked.

"I'm sypha and this is Trevor and Alucard" the girl said and I nodded getting down from my horse and passing it to Chloe.

"Well I might as well tell you the truth "I'm princess y/n of the starlight kingdom" I said opening the doors.

"Everyone y/ns back" a women shouted and all the children ran towards me.

"Did you find anything" one of them asked and I took of my bag and gave them some toys I found. They ran off laughing and playing.

"I have never seen something like this before how did you manage to save so many people" Alucard asked.

"Follow me let's go somewhere more private" I said walking to my makeshift room.

"What happened" sypha asked.

"4 months ago my father for a letter form a neighboring kingdom that Darcula was killing us all so I decided to rescue as many people as possible and take them here but I couldn't save them all the creatures came attacked my people and killed my father" I sighed.

"Wait you didn't hide in your castle or let your guards do it all" Trevor asked and sypha hit him.

"Trevor that's rude" sypha said. I stood up and sighed.

"My father wanted a son but he got me so he treated me like a son taught me how to use a sword and I became the most powerful and skilled warrior in the kingdom" I sighed.

"What about your mother" Alucard asked and I scoffed.

"My father killed her because she nearly killed me. No one knew why but my father said it was the werewolf in her" I said.

"Wait your mother was a werewolf" Trevor asked and I nodded.

"Yeah and I'm half werewolf" I said.

"So there's a half vampire and a half werewolf great" Trevor said and I looked over at Alucard.

"Your part vampire" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah my dad is Darcula" he said. My eyes widened and I pulled out my sword.

"He isn't going to hurt you and your people he hates his dad" sypha said and I sighed.

"Fine" I sighed putting my sword away. Alucard gave me a small smile.

"Y/n Alex went out the vault and we can't find him" Chloe said running into the room.

"Get my horse" I said and she nodded running off.

"Who's Alex" sypha asked.

"He's 12 his parents were killed my the night walkers" I said

"Night walkers" Trevor questioned.

"Yeah that's what we call them" I said running out and over to my horse. "Stay here and protect the people the less out there the better" I said riding away.

I jumped down from my horse and pulled out my sword. I hope Alex is ok. I went into his old home to see him curled up on his old bed.

I sighed walking over to him and sitting on the bed. "Alex it's just me" I said stroking his head.

"I miss them" he cried and gave me a hug. I sighed hugging him back.

"I know you do and I miss my father but Alex running away isn't going to bring them back" I said and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

I heard a stick snap outside and growling. I covered Alex mouth and grabbed my sword. The door rattled and Alex cried.

The door slammed open and I ran to whoever opened the door and pinned them to the floor. I looked down to see Trevor.

"You have got to be kidding me" I said getting off him and walking back over to Alex and picking him up.

I walked back to my horse leaving Trevor there. I looked up to see night walkers flying towards us. "shit" I muttered.

I rode over to Trevor and slung him on my horse before riding back to the vault. "Close it" I shouted and we only just got in.

"That was a close one" Trevor said jumping down from my horse. I rolled my eyes and took Alex to a bed and laid him down.

"Get some sleep we will talk in the morning" I said and he nodded. Alucard came over and put a hand on my shoulder making me jump a little.

"What you are doing for these people is amazing y/n" he said and I smiled.

"I do my best to protect my people I just hope one day everything can go back to the way it use to be" I said.

"It's can me, Belmont and sypha are all going to try and stop Darcula" Alucard said.

"Wait a minute Trevor is a Belmont" I said and Alucard nodded. "The Belmont tried to kill me when I was just a baby" I said picking up a small knife.

"Y/n Trevor wasn't the one who tried to kill you" Alucard said.

"Maybe no but that's not stopping him from killing more of my kind" I said pinning Trevor to s wall with a knife to his neck.

"How many times has this happened now" Trevor laughed. I growled making him shut up.

"Your family are monsters" I said.

"No we kill the monsters" he said and I scoffed.

"You kill things you don't understand thousands of my people are dead thousands of Alucards people dead and you call yourself heros" I growled.

"Ok can we talk about this when I don't have a knife to my throat" he said and I scoffed.

"Belmont's don't care about anyone but themselves" I said stabbing the wall and walking away.