1. Hayes

"See ya tomorrow y/n!" I waved at the guys as I made my way out of the court. I was a few minutes  away from home and thankful I hadn't walked into Billy Hayes yet. He's never actually done anything to me but what he does to my friends is horrible.

I turned around the corner. I was still a few minutes away but I was pretty sure I was fine.

But suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't think much of them until they gradually got louder and louder. I began to walk faster and I was panicking a little.

"In a rush?" Said a voice I definitely didn't want to hear. I sighed and stayed walking. Maybe if I ignored him he'd leave me alone? Wrong. He grabbed my hand and forced me to look at him.

I winced at the pain and he immediately let go. "I need to talk to you" he snapped. "About?" I said, trying to sound as polite as possible, I was not in the mood to get beat up. "Uh." He stared at me for a moment and my eye brows furrowed as I stared back.

"Ah forget it" he walked past me, sighing as I looked at him confused. Unfortunately my curiosity got the best of me so I ran in front of him, forcing him to stop. "What the hell? What do you want?"

"Tell me what you were going to say" I demanded. He scoffed "didn't I tell you to forget it" I rolled my eyes "yea but how am I gonna forget it since you told me to forget it."

"God you are so annoying y/n" ouch, I don't know why that hurt but it did. I looked down for a moment and looked back up shaking my head slightly. "Fine, whatever" I walked away while holding the strap of my school bag with one hand.

As I walked through my front door and into the kitchen I saw my mother looking at me. "So where have you been?" She asked. "I told you I'd be playing baseball with my friends"

She nodded and continued making dinner. I shrugged it off and walked up to my room. I grabbed the tv and turned it on. But I still ended it up falling asleep.

"Oh she's in her room" was the last thing I heard. Suddenly I was awoken by a pair of hands shaken me "Mouth stop!" I groaned. "I am not mouth" I recognised that voice, my eyes opened straight away. It was Billy Hayes.

"Huh what? Uh why are you here?" He looked at me and laughed "I guess I'll pretend that didn't hurt" I rolled my eyes "seriously".

"Ok ok fine I want to tell you what I was going to say" I nodded my head, sitting up leaning against my wall as he sat on the edge of my bed. He sat looking down at his hands. "Today would be nice you know?" He laughed. "It's kinda uh embarrassing" I looked at him weirdly "why would you want to tell me something embarrassing, I mean I'm not judging you I just want to know" I asked.

"You are definitely not making this any easier for me!" I laughed at him. "Ok y/n what I want to tell you is uh that I've uh had a crush on you for a while" he said really fast. But I understood every word. I smirked. Then I tried my best to fake looking sad.

"Uh I'm sorry Billy but.. I just don't like you that way.." he looked down and then began to walk out. "Wait I'm joking" I said as I ran over and pulled him back. I guess I shouldn't have done that though because I fell on the ground and he fell ON-TOP of me ,yes on-top of me. "Ow." I groaned as I rubbed the sore spot on my head.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he helped me up. I nodded. "You know that wasn't a funny joke y/n" I felt rlly guilty so I looked at the ground but when I looked back up I seen him smiling at me. I didn't realise how close we were until now.

"Billy Hayes I need to tell you something but its kinda uh embarrassing" I said as I mocked him. "Why would you want to tell-" I stoped him by covering his mouth with my hand. I playfully glared at him but carried on. "I've had a crush on you for a while too" I took my hand off his mouth and he immediately smiled at me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and studied my face. I was literally squealing in my head like a little girl. This was gonna be my first kiss, if he kisses me. He leaned it. I don't think I was prepared. I was just staring at him like I'd seen a ghost. He looked back at me. "Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded "just never done this before that's all" I mentally face palmed. He smiled and then connected our lips.

It was a lot better than fire works or rollercoasters. I melted into it straight away. He pulled away and looked at me. "So I'm your first kiss?" He asked. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. Why is that so embarrassing. I covered my face with my hands and he laughed at me.

"Don't be embarrassed, that just makes me like you more" I smiled. He looked at the clock on my wall. "Oh shit I better go" he stood up and began to walk out. "See ya tomorrow I guess?" I added. "Yeah see ya tomorrow, princess" I felt my mouth opening with shock. Princess? He laughed at me . Oh no did I say that out loud. "Wait!" I shouted. He turned back around and looked at me.

I awkwardly walked over and hugged him. I could tell he was awkward too since he stood there for a few seconds but he eventually hugged me back. I smiled to myself. As we both pulled away I looked at him. "Well I guess you better go" he nodded. "See ya tomorrow, princess" I mocked him and he rolled his eyes.

I already knew I was in love with this boy.

————————————————————
A/n
Ok so I'm literally so sorry this took me so long to write it's just bc I started school and stuff so yeah and this is like my first time publishing something bc I used to always just put it on drafts lolol but I hope u like it and if u see any mistakes pls let me know bc id really appreciate it! <3