Mouth pt2 <3

Bang.

My eyes widened in shock. I thought I could've been just hearing things but it was most unlikely. I ran back inside to see Joey laying on Book, with his right shoulder covered in blood. My hands immediately went over my mouth, muffling a scream that couldn't be heard.

As I looked over at mouth, he was frozen. That's when I felt guilty. I slowly walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, not saying anything.

*Little time skip*
Joey was rushed to hospital, thankfully he hadn't lost too much blood. Me, book and mouth stood outside of his hospital room. "Are you ok?" I asked mouth. He didn't look at me, he just shrugged. Book looked at me and mouthed "he'll come around" I nodded and looked down. I honestly didn't think he would come around but I didn't know him long enough to tell.

A few moments later the cops came and started asking us questions. None of us answered but then Billy showed up (I decided to just say his name instead of 'the blond haired boy') he explained to the officers that it was his dads gun and that we were all just messing around.

I leaned against the wall, waiting for my parents to show up. I was gonna be in so much trouble. I looked over at Mouth, he still hasn't spoke a word.

I built up all the courage I had in my body and walked over beside him. I held his hand in mine. He seemed a bit startled at first but it wasn't long before I felt our hands intertwining. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile back.

"Joey will be fine." I whispered to him. He nodded and then looked down at our hands. "Can I ask you something y/n?" He asked quietly. "Sure,anything" I spoke.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I smiled. No words could explain my happiness at that very moment. I nodded immediately before pulling me into a hug. "Yes!" I could hear him say as I pulled away. I smirked as he looked at me with embarrassment.

A few days has passed and I'm finally ungrounded. I'm getting ready for my date with Mouth. I quickly fixed my hair and ran downstairs to get my shoes. "Well look at you, all grown up!" My Mother teased. I rolled my eyes as I quickly got a drink of water.

"Alright well I'm gonna go now! Bye mom!"I yelled as I made my way towards the door. "Hold on!" She called. "Aren't you gonna need a sweater or something?" She looked at me, confused. "Trust me I'll be fine!" I insisted while walking out the door.

I said one last goodbye before actually going outside. I waited for a few minutes until he finally showed up. "Y/n I'm so sorry I'm late my mom made me do dishes and then mind my siblings and th-" I cut him off. "Mouth, you're fine!" I laughed at him as he sighed with relief.

We made our way to a restaurant. I sat down at the table and began to take out my money from my pocket, Mouth was doing the same. When I finally took the last bit out I heard mouth say "Absolutely not, y/n!" I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Huh? I didn't do anything!" I quickly replied.

"I'll pay!" He insisted. I shook my head at him. "No way!" I replied. "I'll pay!"

"No I'll pay!"
"No Mouth, I'll pay!"

"Excuse me?" We both looked up at the waiter that was standing at our table. "I'm very sorry to inform you but I'm going to have to ask you leave" he explained. I tried not to laugh at Mouths shocked expression. "But you-" mouth tried to add in. I stood up and grabbed his hand "let's go" I replied.

We made our way outside the restaurant and began to walk around. "Oh look a park!" I beamed as I basically dragged him towards the park entrance. We both sat down on a bench and looked around. "Are you hungry?" He questioned. I nodded in response. "I see a food stand over there, I'll get us something" he added.

"Wait, take this" i announced as I handed him his money. He rolled his eyes but still took it. Then he began to walk over to the food stand. I waited for him on the bench. After a few minutes he came back. "Here you go" he handed me the food. I thanked him as I opened the bag. When I opened the bag I seen that there was money inside. "Huh?" As I took it out and counted it I realised that it was my money.

He smirked at me as I glared at him. "Why did you do that?" He laughed and put he's arm over my shoulder. "Because I'm a gentleman!" He teased. I rolled my eyes as I put a fry in my mouth. I watched all the people walking by. I didn't realise that I had zoned out until Mouth called me. "Hey! y/n?" He gently shook my shoulder. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled "just thinking"

"Y/n?"
"Hm?"
"I really like you"
"I really like you to Mouth"
I turned around and looked at him. We both stared at each other for a moment before we both leaned in.

And here we are a few years later, on the bench we had our first kiss on. Graduating.

"I really love you, y/n"
"I really love you too, Mouth"

————————————————————
A/n!
Ok ngl even tho this is like rlly cringey in a way I kinda love it 😧☝️ I hope u guys like it lolol <3