2. Mouth.

I was just watching tv in my room, but I kept getting distracted by some shouting outside. I decide to walk over and check out what was happening. When I looked out the window I was shocked. There was a boy beating up another boy. I felt so terrible. I decided to wait until the blond haired boy was gone. When I seen he was gone I rushed down stairs and out the door. I ran over to the boy that just got beat up.

"Oh my god are you ok?" I asked. He didn't answer. I wasn't offended by the fact that he didn't answer because I could tell he was in pain. I helped him up will all my strength and sat him on the curb, making sure he was out of the way of any cars. Then I ran over and moved his bike slightly, just so cars could pass.

I kneeled down in front of him but he stayed focused on the ground. "Well uh I'm y/n by the way incase you have a no talking to strangers policy or something" he chuckled lightly. The joke wasn't even funny but I was glad I cheered him up. "I'm Mouth" he replied. I nodded. "Do you want me to get you anything like I don't know, water or like painkillers or something"

He shook his head and I nodded again. Next thing I heard people calling him. I assumed they were his friends. "He's here!" I shouted back at them. They ran over immediately. I stepped out of the way. They were talking but I couldn't exactly hear them and I didn't really want to intrude either. I awkwardly started kicking any stones that I could see on the ground.

After a minute of them walking, they helped mouth up and began to walk away. He turned around to me and smiled "Thanks for helping me y/n" I gave him a disappointed smile "No problem Mouth" I turned around and began to walk back inside.

When I turned back around I seen they were half way down the street. I decided to follow them. I opened the door and let my mom know that I was going out and that I'll be back later. I decided to run after them, but staying a safe enough distance where they couldn't see me.

I followed them all the way to someone's house. "Hm what are they doing?" I whispered to my self. Suddenly a fight started. The blond haired boy was about to hit the boy, who I think is joey. Then joey pulled out a gun on the blond boy. I gasped. I guess I gasped a little too loud because mouth immediately turned around and looked at me. He stared at me for a second before shouting "Y/n?!" Everyone turned around and looked at me.

I looked at the ground, embarrassed. "Hey guys" I said sheepishly. "Why are you here?" The boy with the glasses asked. I continued looking at the ground. "I wanted to make sure you were ok" I said while looking up at mouth. He smiled at me but the other guys didn't seem to happy.

"I guess you better come with us now then." Joey snapped. I nodded and pretended not to he bothered at the fact that he had a gun.

We made it to an abandoned shed looking thing. We all went inside and I stood there as they tried to get the blond boy to let them cuff him. I felt a little uncomfortable. Mouth turned around and looked at me. "Hey you okay?" He asked with concern laced in his voice. "Uh not really, I mean your friend has a gun" I mumbled. He walked closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry y/n, you won't get shot" he assured. How enthusiastic. I folded my arms and focused on an object in the room. Mouth removed his arm from my shoulder and walked closer to the boys. I stayed where I was.

I guess I zoned out a bit because when I came back to reality suddenly everyone was shouting. I looked around,confused about what was happening. Book was yelling at the blond haired boy. Then he started shouting the gun, thankfully nobody got hurt.

This was definitely a bad idea. I walked over to mouth and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at me. "I uh- I think I wanna go home, if that's okay with you?" He looked at me for a second before nodding.

I walked out the door but I decided to stay a little longer and listen. Everything was muffled though and I couldn't hear a thing.

What I heard next is something I wasn't expecting to hear today...

————————————————————
Ok I literally feel so bad for like not uploading then leaving u guys on a cliff hanger but idk I just feel like a cliff hanger would make pt2 more exciting and yes ofc I'll be doing a pt2 so I hope u guys enjoyed this one and I hope u will enjoy the rest <3