𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 your way to the library

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 your way to the library. You needed to study for the exams that were happening at the end of the month.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Baji yelled

"Huh? Baji-kun?" You asked

Baji was one of your classmates, you weren't that close. He's a year older than you, he's in a gang and you don't have much in common so you never really talked to him much. The only reason he's in your class is because he got held back a year, you said you'd tutor him but he hasn't shown up to any of the sessions.

"Want to walk with me?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to a friends house, he lives near here." He said

"But I'm going to the library."

"It won't take long, I promise and the view is beautiful, I'm sure you'll love it."

"Fine, I'll walk with you." You sighed

"Great!"

You walked alongside him as he lead you down an unfamiliar road.

"I'm sorry for not showing up to the tutoring sessions by the way, I've just had a lot on my plate with the gang and stuff." He sighed

"It's okay." You smiled

"No, it's not okay. If I don't get my grades up I'll have to repeat this grade, and then my mum will cry and I can't bare to see her cry again." He stated

"You won't fail. I'll make sure you turn up to every session no matter what, even if I have to interrupt one of your gang meetings." You grinned at him

"Thanks, but I don't think you should interrupt one of our gang meetings." He laughed

"I wasn't actually going to." You chuckled

"You should meet my friends sometime, they're really nice." He said

"Hm, I'll think about it." You replied, looking around, "wow! The view really is beautiful!"

"I told you." He chuckled

You looked around in awe, it was gorgeous. You could see the whole city from where you stood.

"Oh! I've got to go, see you at school!" Baji shouted before running off.

"I forgot how to get back to the main road." You sighed

You walked back down the road, trying to figure out where you turned on your way here. You had been walking for about 30 minutes, your phone had ran out of battery, you had no idea how to get to the library.

You sat down on the sidewalk, groaning in annoyance.

"I'm so stupid." You muttered

You could hear a loud engine in the distance, the sound getting louder the closer it got to you. It was the sound of a motorbike.

You looked up in the direction of the sound, noticing the boy you saw yesterday. He slowed down when he noticed your figure.

"(L/N) (Y/N)?" He asked, getting off his bike approaching you.

"You're the boy from yesterday." You said, standing up.

"Yeah, that's me. What are you doing here?" He questioned

"I got lost." You chuckled, scratching your neck nervously.

"I can drive you to your house, you just have to direct me."

"I'm not going home, I'm going to the library." You said

"Sano Shinichiro's library? That's nearby, I'll drop you there."

"Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver." You smiled

"It's no problem. Hop on." He said, sitting on his bike.

You sat behind him, loosely wrapping your arms around his waist. You felt awkward, and didn't want to make him uncomfortable by wrapping your arms too tight.

"You're going to have to hold onto me tighter or you'll fall off." He laughed

"Oh, ok." You muttered, cheeks heating up slightly.

He sped off into the distance, the acceleration made you feel exhilarated. You laughed slightly, as the wind blew through your hair.

"It's nice isn't it." He said, tilting his head to look back at you for a second.

Before you knew it you were outside library, getting off his bike. He waved goodbye, giving you a close eyed smile. You thanked him before walking into the library, glancing back at him one last time.

My dumbass forgot to ask him his name.