𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"(𝐘/𝐍)! 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘!" Your mother yelled

"(𝐘/𝐍)! 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘!" Your mother yelled. Today was your first day back at school after the holidays, you were disappointed that the holidays went by so fast but there was nothing you could do about it.

It was heavily raining outside, you passed your mother a umbrella, grabbing yourself one too before locking the door. You and your mother walked down the street before splitting up at an intersection.

"Have a good day at school!"

"I'll try!" You yelled to her as she walked off

You walked to the main road, which was the fastest route to the school.

"(Y/N)!" A voice shouted

You turned around to see Baji running up to you.

"Hi."

"I hate all the tests we have to do." He sighed

"One everyday." You groaned

"EVERYDAY?!" He screamed, "nope. I'm not going to school anymore. Bye!" He started to walked away.

"Not so fast." You pulled him back by his shirt, "relax, they're easy tests. It's just spelling and stuff like that."

"Spelling?!"

"Yeah, what's so bad about spelling?" You asked

"Well, you see. I can't spell." He stated

"You can't spell?!"

"No. I can spell, I'm just not good." He explained

"Hm. I'll tutor you but you better pay me."

"Thanks."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You sat in your class, scribbling your answers down onto your test paper. You teacher sat on his desk, not caring that much.

"Time's up. Gather the papers. See you tomorrow." Your teacher said as the bell rang.

The class bustled with noise, everyone placing their paper on the Teachers desk as he left the classroom. Everyone was gathering with their friends to go have lunch.