~Chapter 27~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(Y/n) I don't understand! Why do you need to go with that flamingo man?!" Shanks shouted as I jumped from the ship and landed on the

"Sorry Shanks! I'll explain later! It's an emergency and I'll stay here for 3 days!" I shouted, already running to the center of the town. "Be careful brat!" Yassop yelled.

"I will! Don't miss me too much!" I waved and continued running. In just a few minutes, I found myself in front of Dressrosa Castle. Dellinger and Pics are already outside, waiting for my arrival.

"Yo! I'm here!" I called out for them and they finally noticed my presence. Dellinger, in his expensive high heels ran in his ridiculous yet funny way to where I stood. Pica decided to walk instead.

"Wahh~! I was so happy when Young master said that you're visiting~!" Dellinger excitedly said. I hugged the half fishmen teen.

"Nice to see you again (y/n)." Pica added. I smiled up at the very large man and replied. "I'm glad to be here. It's been a while."

"Doffy is already waiting for you in his office." Pica took my backpack and we followed him inside the castle. On our way we encountered some members of the Donquixote family. I waved at them and they were quite happy for seeing me again.

Finally, we reached Doffy's office. I said goodbye to Dellinger and Pica and entered the room.

 I said goodbye to Dellinger and Pica and entered the room

"Fufufu~ Nice to see you again (y/n)." Doflamingo got up from his desk and went to greet me. "It's weird seeing you without your pink fluffy coat." The tall man sat on his knees so that I can hug him.

"I always takes it off when I'm alone." He replied smirking." I'm surprised Shanks accepted the idea of you staying in Dressrosa for a while Fufufufu~" Doffy laughed. We pulled away and he leads me to a big Sofa. I looked around the room in awe at how beautiful and elegant it is.

Well, It's the king's office after all.

I sat down and Doffy did the same. "Let's get straight to the ppoint. You already know why I asked your help." I said.

"To kidnap a walking talking bear." Doflamingo replied. "But what confused me is why you want to do it? As far as I know you, you're not the type of person to hurt other or cause troubles." He looked at me for a while, Confused.

"I know.... I'm not even gonna hurt him. At all." I sighed. "Bepo is the cutest thing in the whole new world and I'm pretty sure you'll adore him. No one can hates Bepo!" I replied. "As you already know. Bepo is the first mate of the Hearts pirates. Law is not with his crew anyway which means we won't face any troubles." I explained. "Besides, I only want to spend a day with the cute bear then I'll return him back to his crew. No harm will happen... "

Doflamingo eyed me for a while. Behind his sunglasses, you'll clearly see how amused he is. This girl is full of surprises: she wants to kidnap someone because he's cute, so that she can spend a day with him...