edited

MAY

I really need a vacation maybe to Newyork for a month or two.Away from these idiots.

"miss can you explain 2.6 i uh dont understand". A boy at the back ask, i think his name it Trey or somewhat.

You see the guys in my class thinks i dont know what they doing.

They do understand the work its just that they want me close to them.

I sighed but stayed in my seat. "All you dimwitts need to do is circle the answers and add it up then hand in the papers and get the fuck out off my class the bells gonna ring any minute, and remember if you don't finish the work you stay here and do it or else " i threatened.

You see i have a ... reputation in the school going around that I'm a badass teacher but cool at the same time and i love it. I like it when students are afraid of me.

I could see him and the rest of the classroom shaking with fear.

GOOD.

The day went in as always boring with new classes every hour and its cool since they are always quiet in my class.

As you probably don't know yet but i teach juniors. And they are an awesome stage for fun.

Sometimes when I'm bored i don't let them do work and we all would go and prank some other teacher or the principle.

And trust me it  hilarious. Whan children  tell their mothers that their teacher helps them prank another teacher their mothers won't even believe it trust me they won't.

Soon the bell rang and it was lunch. I dismissed the class than drove to Mary's diner, its 10 minutes away from here.

When i arrived i saw students from school and some other people. I went to the front and orders.

"I'll have a chicken grilled burger with a coke please" i asked the boy around 18 years old.

He nods and went and get my food, than cane back 5 minutes later.

I thanked him and went to sit at a table and ate my food while scrolling through my media.

"Hey" i heard a unfamiliar voice.

I looked up and saw a guy about my age 21 and his hot let me give him that. He has blond hair thats sits above his shoulder and blue eyes with a cute nose.

"Hi can u help you" i ask.

He looks nervous which made me frown, why is he nervous.

"I-Is this seat taken"he asked. I smiled at him "nope you can fill it up if you want" i state.

His eyes lit up and he immediately sat down and ate his food all while i stared at him.

He must've felt my heated stare cause he looked up at me.
"So whats your name" i asked.
"Michael " he stated witha smile.

I nod and grinned"im May" .

"I love the name" he grins.

I chuckled at his cuteness"oh and im gay,im just saying just in case you get the wrong impression" he chuckled nervously.

I new he was gay his actions kinda gave it away.

"I know, your actions gave it away" i laughed.

His cheeks turned pink and he looked down.

"Awww you blushing" i  cooed playfully.

"Shut up" he rumbled making me laugh harder.