edited

Lucian

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK JUST GET THE FUCKING MAN IN HERE, HOW FUCKING DARE HE STEAL FROM ME ILL SHOW HIM NOT TO MESS WITH ME, ILL RUIN HIM" i shouted at my assistant who was looking like he was about to piss.

"Y-Yes s-sir" he stuttered and literally ran out of my office.

How dare that bastard steal from me.

You see, what actually happened was that one of my staff had the odacity to steal 2.4 million from me yesteday.

And he thought I'll never find out who would steal from me i mean come on i may be the riches man out there but i know when something is missing.

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. I just need peace but of cause i can't have that. Im a busy man but i do need a women who would make me obey her and bow down to her, it may sound clichè but fuck that i just want my one and only to come to me my Angel my princess my babygirl whom i want to spend the rest of my life with and to be the mother of my children and to be my wife, my life partner, my soulmate.

Yea i fuck to fill my needs but I'll still wait for my babygirl no matter how mom and dad wants me to get married.

They always set arrange marriages up for me but i just refuse all of it.

I dont want a slut or golddigger. I want a strong women to be with me. Hopefully my princess is not like those idiot sluts.

Soon there was a knock on my office door.

"Come in" i gruffly said.

The door opened and in stepped the thief. He walked over to my desk and stood near the two chairs that was opposite the desk.

I looked at him all while he walked and now his gaping like a fucking fish.

"WHY!" I spat harshly.

The man was shaking already but i didnt care.

"S-sir i-" i cut him of by punching him in the face.

"Why did you steal from me" i spat.

"I-Im s-sorry sir, i n-needed money i-im ineed of m-money, m-my wife she-she has Peninsula and i-i need t-to pay for t-the s-ur-surgery" he cried but i didnt pity him it still didn't give him the right to fucking steal from me.

"YOU COULD'VE ASK FOR A LOAN YOU SON OF A BITCH, JUST GET OUT AND GO TO MY ASSISTANT SHE'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR WIFE'S SURGERY NOW GET THE FUCK OUT" i Shouted. He was shaking in fear as he rushed out of the room.

Dick.

I picked up my office phone and dialled my assistant "give him 20 thousand cash" ..

With that i hung up.

The door open again and in walked Kaden, my childhood bestfriend.

His the total opposite of me.

When we were in high school we both were badboys but he never slept with anyone whereas i did, i use to party whereas he didn't, i always got into fights, him to but not as much as me.

But his my brother blood related or not he is sill my brother.

"Hey man" he said as he took a seat on one of the leather couchers in the small living area i had in my office..

I nod my head at him.
"Hey dude wassup" i asked as I signed papers.

"Uh well there is this girl" i snapped my head towards him

"What " i asked and looked at him.

"There is this girl her named Carla Pain and I've known her for 2 months and i like her, what should i do man" questioned Kaden

Wow he found his woman, when am i finding mine *internal groan*

"Just say you like her man" i sated obviously.

"What no" he shakes his head.

I sighed.

This is going to be a long day.

I hope my princess is ok whoever she is and where ever she is....