edited

May

Ive been here for 2 days and its going great so far. I met a guy his name is Dylan and his hot his tall about 6'2 and has muscles by his arms and damn his eyes and hair.
Its black eyes and blond hair with green streaks in.

And his chilled and layed back like me.

I have to meet up with him today at some cafè about 3 minutes away from the hotel so i walked there.

I was to busy thinking to care about where i was going. When suddenly i bumbed into a wall.

"Oh fuck my nose" i groaned. "WHO ON EARTH PUT A WALL IN FRONT OF ME" i shouted. Making people look at me like I've just grown a dick.

I rolled my eyes at them.

I looked up and saw an amused faceand an extremely hot guy fuck.

His the hottest guy iv see in my life.

"S-Sorry i uh i didnt look where i was heading.

He smirked making me frown.
"What?" I asked.

"Just be careful next time princess" he chuckled.

I groaned"dont call me that" i huff" im a devil no,no wait im a...uh warrior yea" i lifted my head higher.

He laughed and looked at me with an emotion i cant seem to get.

"Your the one" he sighed and looked at me curiously.

"Uh ookayyy anyways i got to go" i said and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pulling ne into him.

"Where do you think your going" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and dipped his head in my neck making me shiver.

I moaned when i felt him kiss my soft spot.

"I need to meet someone " i said and tried to wiggle free but to my luck he tightened his arms.

"Who is this someone " he growled , damn animal.

"Non of your business" i said frustratingly.

He spun me around making me smash into his hard muscular chest.

"Tell me or your not leaving " he hastily said

I frowned.

"I need to meet a friend of mine his names Dylan" i said and looked down for some reason.

I was silent for a few, with this unknown guy clenching his jaw and his arms that is clenching around me.

"Your not going and your coming with me" he harshly said.

I looked at him shockingly.
The chuckled.

"Good joke but i have to leave" i said and was about to leave.

But again he stopped me.
"What now" i said. Im really getting frustrated.

"Whats your name, mines Lucian..." he asked and trailed off.

"May, its May now let go"i said.
"Sorry babe but your mine and your coming with me" and with that im dragged to his car .

What now that i think about it there was people but, why disnt they do anything?! Why are they pretending like nothing is happening?.

Oh god im getting kidnapped!!!!!!!.

Im gonna dieeeee!!!.