edited

Lucian

After the meeting it was 12:20 and mom called me to have lunch  at hers.

Since she and dad are back from their trip Krakow they wanted me and my baby sister Lilly to have lunch, yea i have a siser shes 21 the same age as May and im 7 years older then both of them, im 28.

I think moms gonna want me to get married thist time again because she always wanted me to get married since im 28 already and single, well not any more because im gonna tell mum dad and Lilly.

Im not getting married to anyone besides my princessa.

I love her and she'll soon love me.

I got out of my car and went towards door.

The door opened and their stood mom.

She was 55 with blond hair which Lilly inherited with blue eyes and me i got my looks from dad the jet black hair and stormy grey eyes.

"Lucian my baby" she squealed and tackled me into a hug a tight one.

"Mmmoommm" i whined.
Trying to get out of her hold.

"Is that how you show effect to your mother after not seeing her for a 2 months?" She glared at me and crossed her arms.

I looked at her then chuckled and pulled her into a hug

I really did miss my mother, and her hugs they were always the best.

"Molly let the poor boy go your suffocating him" my dad chuckled and pulled mum away then huged me and we both pulled back.

"OH shut up John i just miss him soo much " my mom glared at dad whuch made him gulp.

I always use to despise their love because i never had that, but now i dont need to despise it since i have my babygirl...

"So are you going to let your son in or..." i trailed which broke their staring competition.

"Yes, yes" my mom said and quickly pulled me inside and dragged me into the dinning room.

I sat down and made me a plate.

"Wait where's Lilly" i asked.

"Oh shes in the bathroom" dad said.

I nod and we ate.

2 minutes into eating Lilly came into the dinning room.

I stood up and when she saw me she ran over to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same.

"I missed you bro" she whisperd into my ears.
"Me to lil sis" i said back.

We pulled apart and i looked at her.

She looks the same since i last saw her.

You see Lilly has her own flower shop which she works at.
She always wanted a flower shop ever since she was little so i bought her.
She had to go away fo 3 weeks to Carolina for selling her flowers wmthats why i haven't seen her.

We sat down and catched up on what we've missed.

Thats when mom dropped the bomb making me groan.

"Lucian you know we asn't getting any younger for gods sake im 55 and your farthers 56 we are getting old and before we die we'd like to see you get married and have children of your own and for that i got a marriage arranged for you " she said with a pleading look"soo please agree" she begged.

I looked at father and he was looking down.

I looked a Lilly and she's looking at mom.

I smiled, well grinned.

"That won't be necessary" i smiled .

They all frowned and looked at me.
"Whys that son" dad asked.
Mom nod to what dad said.
"Yea brother tell us"Lilly chirped.

"Well i already found a girl and she's amazing -" i told them about her and what happened.

"Oh dear i cant believe it" my mom Yiped happily as she smiled widely.

Dad looked at me with a proud look"she sounds wonderfull son" he said.
I nod "thanks dad".

"Wow im gonna have a sister-in-law " Lilly chirped.

I chuckled at them and ate my food.

"Do you have a picture of her at least, wait isn't she mad at you for kidnapping her?" Questioned Lilly.

I nod" a little" i smiled just thinking of my princessa.

They nod.

I took out my phone and went to my photos of my princessa and showed it to them.

"WOW shes hot" Lilly squealed.
"Yea shes gorgeous baby" my mom awwed.
"She beautiful son" dad grinned at me with a wink.

I chuckled and nod

"Yea i know and i love her, and all i have to do is make her fall in love with me " i sighed dreamily.

They all looked at me like ive grown 3 heads.

"What?" I frowned.

"Shes changing you " mom smiles and dad and Lilly shakes their heads up and down.

"You went from ruthless to love struck puppy" dad chuckles.

I grumbled"i don't care I'll beg on my knees if i have to in front of her I'll do whatever she asks" i stated proudly.

"Thats my boy" dad quarks.